Players you like (any round)

Armsteeld2

Orlando Brown Jr Oklahoma OT 6'7 360: Powerful.  Massive.  Quite nimble for such a huge guy but some of the shiftier guys can give him problems.  Uses his long arms well to keep defenders off his body.  Tackle isn't a need but I would draft this guy to be Ramon Foster's replacement.

16 minutes ago, armsteeld said:

Orlando Brown Jr Oklahoma OT 6'7 360: Powerful.  Massive.  Quite nimble for such a huge guy but some of the shiftier guys can give him problems.  Uses his long arms well to keep defenders off his body.  Tackle isn't a need but I would draft this guy to be Ramon Foster's replacement.

Is the son of the former Brown/Raven? He was a Monster but unfortunately prolly best known for getting hit in the eye with a penalty flag.

2 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

Is the son of the former Brown/Raven? He was a Monster but unfortunately prolly best known for getting hit in the eye with a penalty flag.

Yeah that's his pappy. I kind of like the idea of getting a more agile LG to replace Foster. I'd love to see both our guards pull with similar effectiveness. Though, a giant mauler isn't the worst thing in the world.

31 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

How about Jessie Bates from Wake? He seems like he has freakish upside. Good Ballhawk and a willing tackler. He may slip to just in the 2nd or 3rd due to being raw but the talent is no doubt there.

I'll look into him now.  Thanks.

Nick Chubb UGA RB 5'10 230: Powerful runner.  Thickly built runner who can run through you or by you.  Can catch the ball out of the backfield.  Depending on what happens with Ben and Bell, this guy would be an instant impact player at the RB position.

Marcus Davenport UTSA OLB 6'6 255: Powerful.  Uses his hands very well to bench press the OL and keep them away from his body.  Has a great motor and is relentless.  Already more advanced than Dupree which doesn't say much.  Small school prospect who is gaining steam within the media.  Reminds me of Clowney.  Needs work but has some talent.

Archived