Draft Prospects demanding not to play for certain teams?

JaguarCrazy2832

Does it bother you at all when a prospect says they won't play for another team?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Does it bother you at all when a prospect says they won't play for another team?

• Yes, you aren't even a rookie yet. Why are you calling the shots?
    • No, their decision, their call and future

On 12/28/2017 at 1:28 AM, FalconFan13 said:

Don't care either way but screw that i would be begging for the Brownies to take me if i was a QB.   1st off you get the prestige of being the #1 guy in your draft class taken,  Then you get the most money of anyone drafted right off the bat, and imo the best part about it you get the chance to do something no one else has been able to do in a very long time and thats make the browns relevant again.   With as awesome, loyal, and rabid as the browns fans are to their teams and guys i want to be the guy who they look to and say he was our savior and hero and have everyone wearing my jersey.    Plus every fan around the league will consider you almost elite at that point to be able to pull off such a thing.   I'll take on that fight instead of running from it if im talented and have enough faith in my skills to back it up.

Money isn't that big of a deal as it used to be when signing a rookie contract. The days of the obscene Mathew Stafford rookie contracts are over.

8 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Money isn't that big of a deal as it used to be when signing a rookie contract. The days of the obscene Mathew Stafford rookie contracts are over.

My friend when you come from very little like me every cent helps get me in a better spot lol.   That extra 1.4 million doesn't sound like much from pick 1 to 2 but a million dollars is a million dollars when you have nothing coming from college.

Archived