Week 17 GDT: AFC SOUTH CHAMPS (10-5) @ Tennessee Titans (8-7) - Play or Rest?

.Buzz

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

ssshhhhhhhhhh i can't read

Haha all good. 

But yeah, Murray looks really slow this year. Watched quite a bit of the Rams game and he just doesn't look good. Surprised he's gotten as much run over Henry as he has.

27 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Haha all good. 

But yeah, Murray looks really slow this year. Watched quite a bit of the Rams game and he just doesn't look good. Surprised he's gotten as much run over Henry as he has.

yeah, it's not just that he looks like he's running through molasses, but he's also just missing gaping holes left and right. watching the steelers game with skycam was a painful affair because you could literally see it happen in real time. as for why he's getting more carries....well, that's probably one of the less awful decisions our offensive staff has made this year, lol

anyway, i think this game is pretty much gonna come down to which bortles shows up. good bortles will be too much for us, bad bortles and it's anybody's guess.

15 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

yeah, it's not just that he looks like he's running through molasses, but he's also just missing gaping holes left and right. watching the steelers game with skycam was a painful affair because you could literally see it happen in real time. as for why he's getting more carries....well, that's probably one of the less awful decisions our offensive staff has made this year, lol

anyway, i think this game is pretty much gonna come down to which bortles shows up. good bortles will be too much for us, bad bortles and it's anybody's guess.

Also depends on how many people sit. The depth at our WR spot is getting to be pretty sad. Also think some of the older guys get lighter loads. 

2 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Win or lose I'm still looking forward to Henry's routine trucking of Ramsey. Good luck fellas and represent the AFC South well!.....unless we somehow make it in ;)

Derrick Henry is like 6'3, 250. If he couldn't truck a corner I'd be worried. Lol.

Should be a good game.

Hi everyone.

First of all, interesting line to bet in this game, the Titans are playing poor and if Marrone will not rest players... would be interesting.

I think that will be playing with starters BUT with less snaps for players who are playing much like the D-Line, Bortles or the secondary.

Let's see!

Archived