Love the top two QBs in the draft but...

Wolzen

3 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Darnold has been nothing short of an embarrassment in the Cotton Bowl thus far. Maybe he recovers but right now I see another over-hyped U$C bust. 

Even through their beer goggles I’m sure Elway and Russell see the same thing.  Or let’s hope. 

Yeah, not looking too good rn. Rosen has been my #1 guy all year and it’s because he’s not careless with the ball.

8 minutes ago, iLikeDefense said:

Yeah, not looking too good rn. Rosen has been my #1 guy all year and it’s because he’s not careless with the ball.

Ehhh, he can be, but Rosen's worst throws are so laughably bad it's clear that he's well aware that they're bad decisions before throwing them and is just trying to make miracle plays, knowing he's really the only player worth a crap on a bad team . It is part of the smart-*** package. To me, it's less concerning than getting baited or not seeing the field. 

25 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Sure I’ll join. Undersized QBs with attitude, character and off the field problems from gimmick offenses always pan out in the NFL.

You are quite one for the over dramatic all of the time. Whenever I miss my old lady I come in here and read your posts. Thank you.

There is definitely a wow factor with some of Darnold's athletic gifts and instincts but he never should have been considered the #1 QB prospect. Just too many things to clean up in his game. People went overboard with the hype after last year's Rose Bowl.

Rosen cemented himself as the best QB prospect in college after his first career game. Sometimes it's just that obvious.

46 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You are quite one for the over dramatic all of the time. Whenever I miss my old lady I come in here and read your posts. Thank you.

Keep it up with the insults and personal attacks. That’ll win the day. Can’t talk football? Fine. Go comment on Breitbart. Thank you. 

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Not insulting you at all. Facts are facts. The minute something goes not the way you like it's all down the drain. And you know it. It's always been that way.

I said I’m not getting on the Baker Mayfield train because he’s under-sized, from a gimmick offense and has a litany is red flags character wise.

You respond by insulting me and comparing me to your ex. 

And in the reply I just quoted you didn’t respond to anything football. You kept it personal. 

1 minute ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

I said I’m not getting on the Baker Mayfield train because he’s under-sized, from a gimmick offense and has a litany is red flags character wise.

You respond by insulting me and comparing me to your ex. 

And in the reply I just quoted you didn’t respond to anything football. You kept it personal. 

Oh no I love her she isn't my ex lol. I was telling you thank you!

Archived