Week 17 GDT - Jets for the #1 seed

tonyto36

4 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Chiefs are a problem. No Eric Berry helps but they matchup very well. They have too many weapons to not be a major threat.

I think the best course would be Buffalo beating KC so it's the Bills in the divisional. That should be straight forward. Then obviously the Titans beating Jax and Pitt would see them as the Championship game. That probably won't happen though so I think I'd rather take the Jags than Pitt. Even with that defense... Blake Bortles.

Chiefs are indeed a problem. Almost guaranteed to play them as well.

I haven't seen any of their games apart from the one where they tore into us, and got destroyed by Pittsburgh. So, Im not entirely sure how and why they went wrong. I thought we had no answers to them on GD1, but we've been trending up since then, especially on defense. No idea if they bring the same gameplan or not, and no idea if we can actually address it this time, if they do.

On 12/31/2017 at 1:19 PM, Deadpulse said:

Moved to a boat so haven't really set up a computer yet.  Hard to watch the game on my phone and post on the forum at the same time :S

21 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Chiefs are indeed a problem. Almost guaranteed to play them as well.

I haven't seen any of their games apart from the one where they tore into us, and got destroyed by Pittsburgh. So, Im not entirely sure how and why they went wrong. I thought we had no answers to them on GD1, but we've been trending up since then, especially on defense. No idea if they bring the same gameplan or not, and no idea if we can actually address it this time, if they do.

We had a moment for TD2 to change the game plan and make them move away from their run game and it didn't work out. Remember the communication issues as well and how poorly the defense played for weeks really means its a different team. Not more talented, just more disciplined.

Archived