AFC West Champs vs The Donkeys

Chiefs_5627

1 hour ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Already got the 4 seed sown up win or lose so Reid is unleashing the kraken. Tough spot to start but I expect to see that cannon arm a few times.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article191776239.html 

My guess is that PMII will have the following targets to throw to:

Ch. West/RB, D.Harris/TE, Albert Wilson, DAT, D. Robinson and maybe J. Chesson. Guessing Hunt, Kelce, Hill sit this one out with A. Smith.

The past week has been great. Chiefs clinched the West. Mahomes is about to start in Denver... Now if only the Donks would release Charles so he can come home to back up Hunt in the playoffs. I'd feel a lot better with him in on 3rd down than I do West.

My biggest worry this week is the OL that Mahomes will be playing behind. Hopefully they don't do too bad.

6 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

Please beat us.....

lol Hoping for a better draft pick?

Honestly, I think it could be close or we lose. I doubt that our starting OL or key players will play much, if at all. Denvers' pass rush vs a line of Erving, Ehinger, Devey, and likely Fulton and Schwartz scares me.

While this game might be meaningless wrt the outcome, it may be very important for a few players to nail down a job with the Chiefs next year. Some guys I think of:

A. Hunt, Charles, DAT, Hamilton, Reaser, McQuay, ...

A lot of others are sitting on the fence as well, but those already got some tape, so they don't need another exhibition game:

Harris, Acker, T. Smith, Jenkins, Logan, Pierre-Louis, Sherman, Fulton ...

Agreed. This is like a preseason game to the depth players. They will get more than usual snaps, but they have to show something. 

Who is going to be Mahome's favorite target? Hill is the obvious answer, but they haven't played together much. Robinson? Chesson? How much play will Hunt get? Kelce?

J

Archived