Kudos to Redskin Management

RSkinGM

For --not resigning Djaz, ( missed the last game -hurt and not much production ) , Garcon-he was having a good year but being older got hurt and went on I R, and Chris Baker ( lazy and a huge bust for the Bucs ) .. Good job Boys !

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

For --not resigning Djaz, ( missed the last game -hurt and not much production ) , Garcon-he was having a good year but being older got hurt and went on I R, and Chris Baker ( lazy and a huge bust for the Bucs ) .. Good job Boys !

I mean all of these guys went to bad teams.  They likely would have performed much better for us.  We didn't really replace their production either, our QB through for about 1,000 less yards this season and our Dline has been crap ever since Allen went down.  

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I mean all of these guys went to bad teams.  They likely would have performed much better for us.  We didn't really replace their production either, our QB through for about 1,000 less yards this season and our Dline has been crap ever since Allen went down.  

Well, considering the cost, we did fine. We couldn’t have kept them all for their costs. Baker is lazy/nonchalont, Gerald McCoy and other Buccaneers defenders ripped him this past week because he jumped offsides and then his response to reporters was that it wasn’t a big deal. Djax just got in trouble because someone friend/family member was driving his car and got pulled over with all kinds of illegal stuff in it and Djax blamed it on somone else.

Allen more than replaced Baker, sadly, Allen got hurt but if he hadn’t gotten hurt then our D would have been a lot better, maybe even top 15 fun Allen had stayed healthy all year.

It’s hard to say how those guys would have done here. Changing teams, teammates and systems is huge. Maybe it helps eniurage future free agents to be more cautious about thinking the “ grass is always greener somewhere else” fedex has no grass but that’s another issue lik

1 hour ago, Doc Draper said:

It’s hard to say how those guys would have done here. Changing teams, teammates and systems is huge. Maybe it helps eniurage future free agents to be more cautious about thinking the “ grass is always greener somewhere else” fedex has no grass but that’s another issue lik

Well I definitely think if we had been able to keep him they would have been the same as the years before. The problem was the cost. No doubt we should have kept either Djax or Garçon over signing Pryor but none of us knew when Pryor was signed that he would be the bust he was and I’m sure the Bucs fans are saying the same thing about Baker & DJax.

I definitely wanted to keep Djax out of the 3 of them because I thought Doctson could replace Garcon to a certain extent but it’s nearly impossible to replace Djax’s ability to stretch the field and track deep balls.

Archived