Coaching Changes.

jleisher

20 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

In B4 former Packer to replace Getsy. Driver/Jennings/Jones blah blah blah.

MM likes to keep the coaching staff well rounded and able to bring different elements, views to the position.

New WR coach will be former Packer great......KGB

56 minutes ago, squire12 said:

MM likes to keep the coaching staff well rounded and able to bring different elements, views to the position.

Graham Harrell probably.

22 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:
1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Graham Harrell probably.

At least QB ( should) have some understanding of WR route concepts and setting up breaks and routes.  Whether Harrell would have that ability is an unknown.

2 hours ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

I honestly think Graham Harrell will make a hell of a coach.  And that may be the only positive thing I will ever say about him.

It's actually probably the best thing about him, he knew the game I'm confident. He was just bad at it.

2 hours ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

He's the OC at North Texas so its a possibility haha

No ****? haha. They have a top 20 scoring offense......hire this man!!!!!

13 hours ago, Cakeshoppe said:

I liked a lot of the ideas Getsy was brining in. On the other hand, we've all seen some of the struggles we've had trying to get guys open. 

This is my concern as well so perhaps a new WR coach will help our guys get open more consistently.

11 hours ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

I honestly think Graham Harrell will make a hell of a coach.  And that may be the only positive thing I will ever say about him.

Don't they always say the C student makes a better teacher than the valedictorian?

Archived