jleisher

GB coaching staff at end of season.....

HEAD COACH
OFFENSE
DEFENSE
SPECIAL TEAMS
STRENGTH & CONDITIONING

Just now, incognito_man said:

yay, i prefer to keep campen around. Probably only guy other than MM I prefer to keep.

Agreed.

Just a lot of shakeup going on.  Really interesting to see the direction things go with the new hires at multiple levels of the organization.   

Not sure how this compares to other turnover on other teams.  Seems somewhat unprecedented....aside from new GM coming in and turning everything over from HC, OC, DC, ST, etc.

Only the HC being retained.

One need to look at New Orleans Saints after 3 successive 7-9 seasons. Payton revamped his coaching staff.

He slowly filled them with guys with previous head coaching experience in Dennis Allen and Dan Campbell to go with long time co-ordinator Carmichael. As a result the team overall improved with better coaching especially with their defence.

MM needs to do the same. He could hire Philbin or even Dan Campbell to be our new offensive co-ordinator. For defensive co-ordinator my no.1 target wouId be Gus Bradley. I kind of like the idea of hiring Rahem Morris as our defensive co-ordinator too. All former head coaches with a strong personalities. Mike Pettine is also an option here.

Archived