DeSean Jackson's truck involved in accident - truck found with marijuana

bucsfan333

Crazy to trade Jackson. Three weeks into the season Winston must of missed him deep for three or four tds. Would of had a huge year if our Qb could through deep and the play calling at least decent. 

Legal guys remember... smoke and bullets legal in the truck... legal... “trade him” 

The whole team sucked all season. Jackson isn’t a miss. Evans will have a three year low in catches and yards. Everyone around here still willing to pay him $13,000,000 year or whatever it will take or is he a miss as well. Jackson didn’t get slower. It’s the play calling and QB. 

Not good.

Provided Jackson passes a drugs test, I don’t think much more will come of this. There’s probably no way of proving who was driving and therefore who the weed belongs to/ who is responsible for leaving the scene.

I don’t see why the bullets are being reported if those are legal in Florida. Sensationalism, I guess.

5 hours ago, REDandPEWTER said:

My question is , if Jackson let a friend take his car, what type of friends is he hanging with ? 

How stupid can you be to let someone drive your vehicle ? Lawsuits galore from insurance company. 

And he’s been a waste of 10 million. Trade him. 

There’s a lot of unknowns - is his friend insured on his vehicle? From what I’ve read too, he didn’t know his friend had taken the vehicle.

I think Jackson has suffered as a result of Winston’s inability to find him. There’s probably not much of a trade market for an aging receiver on a huge contract.

NOT crazy to trade jackson. He only knows the 9 route. Godwin has speed and he’s more of a well rounded receiver. He may not have jackson speed but he’s no slouch. 

Jackson is also aging at 30. When you get paid to be a 1000 yard receiver and Godwin comes in and looks better opposite Evans, then it’s time to trade or dump your aging overpaid vet. 

1 hour ago, REDandPEWTER said:

NOT crazy to trade jackson. He only knows the 9 route. Godwin has speed and he’s more of a well rounded receiver. He may not have jackson speed but he’s no slouch. 

Jackson is also aging at 30. When you get paid to be a 1000 yard receiver and Godwin comes in and looks better opposite Evans, then it’s time to trade or dump your aging overpaid vet. 

Well that's unequivocally false. He ran every route there is to run this year. And he made some damn tough catches with guys all over him.

I don’t think taking weapons away from Winston is a good idea. Did he fall short of what we all thought he’d do this season... probably. You can say that about the whole team. His longest catch of the year was his shortest of his ten year career. Evans longest catch this season was his shortest the last three seasons. Same can be said of Brate - longest catch the shortest of the last three seasons. 

If he has another down year next year I say walk away but to judge him on this season and let him go because his cap when we will already have $85+/- in cap space doesn’t make sense to me.

But DJax's lack of production isn't because of him. It's Jameis missing him every time he burned guys deep. There's gotta be at least 3-400 yards left on the field from Jameis missing DJax deep.

When we signed him I thought he was a slants and goes kinda WR. But holy crap did he prove me wrong. He runs that deep in AND CATCHES IT like Mike Evans. He's deadly on those deep comebacks. And he dots the i as well as anyone in the league. The out route he ran a couple weeks ago was nasty. His hands are so soft.

He's such a weapon. It sucks that Koetter couldn't figure out how to use him.

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

I think Jackson is a pretty decent dude (character wise) but damn he needs to get rid of his friends.   Or maybe he isn't a good person and just gets ridiculously lucky and is good at keeping **** under wraps

I remember his posse being a bigger question than his size when he came out.

Archived