Solo: A Star Wars Story

RamRod

Just now, MKnight82 said:

A ton of negative buzz about this one online already.

The movie poster alone looks dumb. Plus Harrison Ford put on such an iconic showing with his role. I think people will dismiss outright unless he can do a spot on impersonation like we saw in the Star Trek movies with some liberties taken. 

2 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

By far the most important question about this movie is if we find out how he made it in less then 12 Parsecs. 

I really hope they don't but you just know they will. Leave no stone unturned... Leave nothing to imagination. 

13 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

By far the most important question about this movie is if we find out how he made it in less then 12 Parsecs. 

The producers / writers / directors responsible for pushing that dumb, stale, not-funny joke need to be kicked in the stones.

Ruining one of my favorite movie roles by giving it to Danny Glover was a terrible start to this movie and it's beginning to sound like a flop.

3 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

The producers / writers / directors responsible for pushing that dumb, stale, not-funny joke need to be kicked in the stones.

Ruining one of my favorite movie roles by giving it to Danny Glover was a terrible start to this movie and it's beginning to sound like a flop.

Wait.... what? Are you even remotely familiar with Glover's work? He was a fantastic choice.

Archived