Solo: A Star Wars Story

RamRod

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

What is annoying? Dude has succeeded at everything he has ever done creatively. 

His acting, his comedy, the characters he plays, his "Childish Gambino" productions. I'm not going to say I'm familiar with all his work, but that which I've come across, I've generally disliked.

Lando was the embodiment of cool and charismatic. That's so far from the reactions I have to Glover.

2 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

His acting, his comedy, the characters he plays, his "Childish Gambino" productions. I'm not going to say I'm familiar with all his work, but that which I've come across, I've generally disliked.

Lando was the embodiment of cool and charismatic. That's so far from the reactions I have to Glover.

This surprises me. Have you heard his R&B album? Smooth as silk my friend. 

Just now, Deadpulse said:

This surprises me. Have you heard his R&B album? Smooth as silk my friend. 

The whole album? No. One of my exes LOVED Childish Gambino so I heard a lot second-hand. ^^I'm familiar with that song and rather detest it. Of course, I'm not an R&B fan in general, so there's that.

8 hours ago, cddolphin said:

The producers / writers / directors responsible for pushing that dumb, stale, not-funny joke need to be kicked in the stones.

Ruining one of my favorite movie roles by giving it to Danny Glover was a terrible start to this movie and it's beginning to sound like a flop.

Donald Glover, not Danny

Archived