Solo: A Star Wars Story

RamRod

I think Donald Glover is quite talented but after intial enthusiasm at his choice for Lando, I have cooled a bit. Donald is playful and comically gifted, but Lando was more of a cool cat. I don't think Donald can channel that, but I have been wrong before. I bet his character is written overly comedic. Glover is really good at playing the not-self-assured type roles and Lando should be a confident player. I mean this is the guy that made drinking Colt 45 look classy.

Yeah I have complete faith in Dong Lover to pull it off. He's very talented and has shown versatility and was good in his Atl show when I was able to watch it. He'll probably be the whole reason I choose to see Solo lol. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

How weird is it that we have seen essentially nothing from this film at this point?

Not really that weird considering they fired the original directors and had to replace them with Ron Howard.

4 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Not really that weird considering they fired the original directors and had to replace them with Ron Howard.

Its still weird. We are about to be 4 months from its current release date, and have seen a single frame of footage (or poster I dont believe) that is very off for a major motion picture these days

And now with Deadpool moving up infront of it (right after Infinity War) they should probably push it out and give Howard a bit more time to finish it.

1 minute ago, StLunatic88 said:

Its still weird. We are about to be 4 months from its current release date, and have seen a single frame of footage (or poster I dont believe) that is very off for a major motion picture these days

And now with Deadpool moving up infront of it (right after Infinity War) they should probably push it out and give Howard a bit more time to finish it.

Bomb.

8 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

You’re right. So far not looking good for it.

1 hour ago, StLunatic88 said:

It will get pushed back to December and they'll have time for more re-shoots that way.

28 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

It might end up being the most expensive Star Wars movie ever if they push back and add more re-shoots.  Not a good investment.

Eh no way it ends up being more expensive than ep.7 or ep.8 since their marketing budgets were pretty ridiculous. 

Archived