Offseason Discussion

deuces22wild

52 minutes ago, Tyson Jr said:

How do you feel about Norman?  I didn't really see how he played last year tbh. But I know he's been one of the best . 

We run a lot of zone and I think he'd be great in our scheme. But I didn't see him play last year. 

Washington trading their best young CB and then cutting their best overall CB in the same offseason would be odd. But I'd give him a call if he's available.

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I dunno about adding any WRs. We'll have Evans, DJax, Godwin, and Hump. With as often as we run two TE sets and split Howard out, we don't really need a fifth WR. I'd be fine with Bobo or Martino or whoever as our fifth.

If Bobo Can develop more I'd be fine with our receiving Corp but injuries can happen and we can always get better at the 5th and 6th spot. Man I'm just itching for free agency and the draft.

26 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I've seen that Bell's expected to be resigned by Pittsburgh a bunch. BUT. If he hits free agency, we're the team I see most that signs him.

He s a great player and still young, but that s a lot of touches last season.  Maybe he is that special RB who doesnt fall off a cliff, but that is one heck of a gamble.

10 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

He s a great player and still young, but that s a lot of touches last season.  Maybe he is that special RB who doesnt fall off a cliff, but that is one heck of a gamble.

No doubt, we'd have to front load the heck out of that deal for it to be favorable...

Archived