Offseason Discussion

deuces22wild

43 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Gimme gimme gimme.

Agree, I really want a shot at Honey Badger.  Licht was in the Arizona front office when he was drafted.  With all the zone Smith employs and the robber concepts, almost more important to have safeties that can read and react then good CB play.

18 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

At least we tried right...

If we didn’t want to give up 2 picks this year, I would have given a 2018 4th and 2019 4th. But I bet the Rams just told everyone to submit their best bid and it was one and done. Fins had a better offer.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Agree, I really want a shot at Honey Badger.  Licht was in the Arizona front office when he was drafted.  With all the zone Smith employs and the robber concepts, almost more important to have safeties that can read and react then good CB play.

Mathieu was one of the guys tweeting his admiration for Buckner when we brought him in. I can't imagine we wouldn't have the first crack at signing him.

2 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Would have been cool to have Bell but we don’t need that contract and wasn’t going to happen anyway. No to Bennett. I think Tru Johnson is over rated so if we want an outside CB, id be all over Fuller.

Not sure how you think Johnson is overrated, but are high on Fuller...

The guy had exactly 1 productive year and it happened to come in a contract year. Before that he was a cut candidate heading into last year...

5 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Not sure how you think Johnson is overrated, but are high on Fuller...

The guy had exactly 1 productive year and it happened to come in a contract year. Before that he was a cut candidate heading into last year...

Agreed. Except Fuller had a great rookie year but Johnson gives us size and length we lack on the outside.

46 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Mathieu was one of the guys tweeting his admiration for Buckner when we brought him in. I can't imagine we wouldn't have the first crack at signing him.

What are the chances of him actually getting cut though? Around what date is AZ expected to make a decision on his future. We can’t be waiting for a fantasy when FA opens up. 

1 minute ago, indifference said:

Agreed. Except Fuller had a great rookie year but Johnson gives us size and length we lack on the outside.

I'm a big fan of Johnson, as I've seen 1st hand what he can do against even the big WR's. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Fuller isn't on my radar, as I was a big fan of his coming out of VATech, bu he progressively got worse instead of vice versa over his short career until his contract year last year...

Maybe that's just the kick in the pants he needed going forward, but that is always an alarming thing...

Archived