Offseason Discussion

deuces22wild

12 minutes ago, indifference said:

*watches Tyrann sign with another team*

Jason Licht comments:

“We felt comfortable bringing Conte and Tandy back at the safety position. With Justin Evans also on the roster we felt we did not feel he fit within the team.”

And because of that I want Licht GONE next year. You’re okay with having a pile of crap in the secondary well, congrats you committed career suicide and most likely never have a GM job again.

We're only three days into free agency.

R-E-L-A-X

44 minutes ago, xlfrosti said:

We are sitting back right now and waiting.

Got to think what's the plans?

Draft and develop.

Going to need that $50,000,000 this year plus the $20,000,000 plus opening up next year will be needed to sign Kwon, Winston, and Marpet.

Figure if I cry enough about it SOMETHING might actually happen!

17 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

If E.J. Gaines and a reasonably priced DE like Okafor goes to another team, then I’ll be really man. If we trade for Vinny Curry on top of the above, I’m happy.

Curry is basically Gholston with a ring is he not? Does he generate consist pressure that just isn’t reflected in his stats?

3 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

he generates pressure

I don’t know enough about him to be honest. Everything I’ve read suggests he’s a 2 down end, but that could be lazy writers box score scouting rather than doing decent work.

1 minute ago, Buc Ball said:

I don’t know enough about him to be honest. Everything I’ve read suggests he’s a 2 down end, but that could be lazy writers box score scouting rather than doing decent work.

One year I believe like 2015 or so he had 9 sacks in a season they switched to 3-4 after that and he struggled.  The next year which was last year I believe he generated a lot of pressure but didn't finish.  He had something like 3.5 sacks but had a lot of pressures.

Archived