The Official Boxing Thread IV - Golovkin vs Alvarez

J-ALL-DAY

Every single top rank fight is a joke. Fury is going to smoke the bum he's fighting and all of these fights are so annoying because every good fighter is signed with a different promotion and then the people who make the fights are resistant and don't want their guy to lose and make their promotions less popular. It's why Top Rank doesn't want Crawford to get beat up by Spence.

Spence wants Pacquiao too. I'd feel bad for Pacman in that one. O.o

Edited by BullsandBroncos

17 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I'd put money on Wilder finishing Joshua if he is that relaxed when they make that fight.

Needs to happen, all I know is someone is getting KTFO. That much so is apparent lol. I think it would do great numbers on PPV as well. Hopefully it happens end of the year or early next year. The Fury rematch can wait for all I care. That will be a good fight, but will lack fireworks from Fury and it will be on Wilder to put him out.

17 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Every single top rank fight is a joke. Fury is going to smoke the bum he's fighting and all of these fights are so annoying because every good fighter is signed with a different promotion and then the people who make the fights are resistant and don't want their guy to lose and make their promotions less popular. It's why Top Rank doesn't want Crawford to get beat up by Spence.

Spence wants Pacquiao too. I'd feel bad for Pacman in that one. O.o

You sure aren't lying. The upcoming schedule looks ugly. And yeah, I do think Arum is being very greedy trying to do a joint PPV for Spence vs Crawford when it is obvious who the true A-side is in that fight. He should just send Crawford over to the PBC side for that fight.

So apparently there are some rumors that Endeavor or WME or whatever they are called now is interested in purchasing the PBC. Dana White the lead promoter? 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand this at all. Wilder talked all about Joshua after he killed a man. Now he's gonna prove the he did beat a guy he already knocked out? What a joke.

Anyone know how I can catch the Joshua fight? Is it PPV? I downloaded the Sky Sports App and I don't think you can watch it on there. How much does it cost?

1 hour ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I don't understand this at all. Wilder talked all about Joshua after he killed a man. Now he's gonna prove the he did beat a guy he already knocked out? What a joke.

Anyone know how I can catch the Joshua fight? Is it PPV? I downloaded the Sky Sports App and I don't think you can watch it on there. How much does it cost?

It's on DAZN in the U.S.

On 5/29/2019 at 4:04 PM, BullsandBroncos said:

You got to get DAZN to watch the Joshua fight. 

Yeah, Ortiz rematch is fine  as the first fight was full of drama, but underwhelming with the Joshua fight not happening. But I didn't expect the Joshua fight to happen next anyways so I'm fine with it. 

Wilder is apparently dropping some BIGGER news tonight. I wonder what it could be.

And I love how Tyson Fury acts like their rematch didn't happen because of Wilder when he's the one who signed with Top Rank who won't let him fight Wilder because they don't want him getting knocked out.

7 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Wilder is apparently dropping some BIGGER news tonight. I wonder what it could be.

And I love how Tyson Fury acts like their rematch didn't happen because of Wilder when he's the one who signed with Top Rank who won't let him fight Wilder because they don't want him getting knocked out.

Well it looks like the news is a rematch with Fury after. I like it.