Week 17 GDT(Win and In Edition): Jaguars(10-5) vs Titans(8-7)

TitanSlim

And some of you were talking about losing so we could fire Mike... 

Sorry I'd rather have this feeling BABY!!

Also I see no reason we can't beat the chiefs. We don't play that well on the road but damn it Marcus can get it done. And KC hasn't looked great as of late...

3 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Also I see no reason we can't beat the chiefs. We don't play that well on the road but damn it Marcus can get it done. And KC hasn't looked great as of late...

I wanted the playoffs but I still want him fired....

And as far as KC not looking great lately, they’re 4-0 in their last 4 and we’re 1-3. Their offense is much better since Matt Nagy took over the playcalling so yea....

7 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Last few weeks...
They lost the the Bills,  Jets, Giants, Cowboys.

Barely beat the Broncos and Raiders.

Nothing about them is invincible.  

I'm still don't feel great going against KC in Arrowhead. We've struggled on the road all season, with an offense that still honestly looks bad and a defense that has not looked great whenever it's faced a good QB.

I'm hoping for the best and a win but idk man. Anything can happen in the playoffs though....

Can I say something about Mularkey...and Im not a Mularkey fanboy...never was one...but the man has impressed me as Head Coach...this franchise was in total disarray when he took over...we couldnt win divisional games to save our lives...couldnt beat the Colts...couldnt win at home...in fact we had an easier time winning on the road than at home.
Yeah we aren't perfect yet but we are building a winning culture...I know that sounds cliche but its true. I feel like people harp on him too much for things that are beyond his control.

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Last few weeks...
They lost the the Bills,  Jets, Giants, Cowboys.

Barely beat the Broncos and Raiders.

Nothing about them is invincible.  

Few weeks? They beat the Raiders by 11 so that’s more than barely. Also hardly any of the starters played today against the Broncos so yea. Since Nagy took over as OC against the Jets, their offense has been damn good. The Jets loss was embarrassing but that was also 5 weeks ago. The Jets, Cowboys, Giants, and Bills games were more than a “few” weeks ago.  I think we can beat them but they’ve been playing good football lately.

5 minutes ago, capton_cutclass said:

Can I say something about Mularkey...and Im not a Mularkey fanboy...never was one...but the man has impressed me as Head Coach...this franchise was in total disarray when he took over...we couldnt win divisional games to save our lives...couldnt beat the Colts...couldnt win at home...in fact we had an easier time winning on the road than at home.
Yeah we aren't perfect yet but we are building a winning culture...I know that sounds cliche but its true. I feel like people harp on him too much for things that are beyond his control.

He has done some of the things he has said. I'll give him credit for that. Perform better in the division and protect the QB better. Also 2nd lowest penalized team in the league.  

One thing about KC, their defense hasn’t played up to its standards this season. 28th in total, 26th in sacks, 27th in passing yards, and 23rd in run defense. If Mularkey/Robiskie weren’t so bad, this offense could certainly put up points. Thing is, can our defense actually do anything to stop their offense?

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

He has done some of the things he has said. I'll give him credit for that. Perform better in the division and protect the QB better. Also 2nd lowest penalized team in the league.  

Yea but remember when we had no home field advantage whatsoever & we couldnt win in the division. We win the AFC South this year if 49ers miss that field goal...theres been a couple times where our fans were so loud that teams false started repeatedly in crucial situations. Thats a sign to me we are going in the right direction. The problem is our offense is going through some growing pains...I dont think thats a reason to fire a guy.

4 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

One thing about KC, there defense hasn’t played up to its standards this season. 28th in total, 26th in sacks, 27th in passing yards, and 23rd in run defense. If Mularkey/Robiskie weren’t so bad, this offense could certainly put up points. Thing is, can our defense actually do anything to stop their offense?

This is why I think this game could be a blowout in our favor...offense is due for a huge game...and our defense did a phenomenal job vs. the Jags who have been putting up points lately. Our secondary really impressed me. I think we are actually better with some of the younger cats playing more.

33 minutes ago, capton_cutclass said:

Yea but remember when we had no home field advantage whatsoever & we couldnt win in the division. We win the AFC South this year if 49ers miss that field goal...theres been a couple times where our fans were so loud that teams false started repeatedly in crucial situations. Thats a sign to me we are going in the right direction. The problem is our offense is going through some growing pains...I dont think thats a reason to fire a guy.

Growing pains? Da fuq? These are not growing pains. This is stubbornness to adapt to the current NFL. He’s running a scheme from the 1960’s. Week after week he runs the RBs into brick walls with little success. QB plays better in a spread out attack with quick passes. He runs the complete opposite. Mariota has regressed and Mularkey/Robiskie are the reason for it. 

Archived