Week 17 GDT(Win and In Edition): Jaguars(10-5) vs Titans(8-7)

TitanSlim

Neither ownership nor the players want Mularkey gone. I do think ownership and players want his offensive scheme(or at least Robiskie's version of it) gone. My ideal situation has always been Mularkey retained but has to hire an OC who runs a more modern system. Mularkey could do so well as a CEO-style head coach, I hope he goes through with that.

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Neither ownership nor the players want Mularkey gone. I do think ownership and players want his offensive scheme(or at least Robiskie's version of it) gone. My ideal situation has always been Mularkey retained but has to hire an OC who runs a more modern system. Mularkey could do so well as a CEO-style head coach, I hope he goes through with that.

i'll be honest, i just have no idea what the odds are of robiskie getting canned after a playoff year. common sense says we've seen massive regression across the board from the offense, so of course he will be. but we don't tend to do things the common sense way....

8 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i'll be honest, i just have no idea what the odds are of robiskie getting canned after a playoff year. common sense says we've seen massive regression across the board from the offense, so of course he will be. but we don't tend to do things the common sense way....

If we continue to kick FGs and not get TDs then the Titans have to get rid of Robiskie. Also the big stat that has dropped for us is the Red Zone TD stat and that stat alone should be enough to move on from Robiskie.

I agree with what Legend said if we can just add a guy who can add a modern scheme to this offense and a guy who will try to scheme to our players strengths it will do wonders for this offense 

The question that I cannot get out of my head is this

Is it a big deal that QB Marcus Mariota stiff armed and embarrassed DB Barry Church? I mean Barry is 6'2", 218 and Marcus is 6'4", 222 so I mean he does have 4 pounds and 2 inches on him so maybe it's not a big deal but Jalen Ramsey is also a DB so I don't know if it's possible for a DB to get sonned and I just can't figure it out!!!!

56 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

The question that I cannot get out of my head is this

Is it a big deal that QB Marcus Mariota stiff armed and embarrassed DB Barry Church? I mean Barry is 6'2", 218 and Marcus is 6'4", 222 so I mean he does have 4 pounds and 2 inches on him so maybe it's not a big deal but Jalen Ramsey is also a DB so I don't know if it's possible for a DB to get sonned and I just can't figure it out!!!!

Lmao yes

27 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Good Morning Football just went nuts over the Marcus stiff arm they even showed the stare down on Church. They just voted him the leader of the angriest runs because they were all happy to see Mariota show some emotion 

Can you post a link to it if you find it? 

Archived