Week 17 GDT(Win and In Edition): Jaguars(10-5) vs Titans(8-7)

TitanSlim

lmaooooo

reporter: you said something to barry church after the stiff-arm?

marcus: no, i didn't say anything. he's a guy that i think...uh.....plays with some emotion

reporter: he said something to you, though?

marcus: uh, he might have....throughout the course of the game.

this is the closest marcus will ever get to saying "talk sh*t, get hit"

Jag fans make me laugh

literally live in our forum and wait to post anytime their loser franchise gets mentioned 

I've said it before. We understand that the Titan franchise - AS A WHOLE - is a mostly unsuccessful one. They must've had their eyes closed for 90% of the time the Jags have been in existence 

27 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Jag fans make me laugh

literally live in our forum and wait to post anytime their loser franchise gets mentioned 

I've said it before. We understand that the Titan franchise - AS A WHOLE - is a mostly unsuccessful one. They must've had their eyes closed for 90% of the time the Jags have been in existence 

The amusing thing to me is that for all the talk of how great the Jags are, they finished only a game ahead of us with just as easy a schedule.

Before the game against us, many of the fans talked about wanting to knock us out the playoffs and/or to show that the game against the 49ers was a fluke. They didn't want to go into the playoffs on a losing streak. Now it's "well, we didn't really have anything to play for these past couple of games". It's funny to me.

5 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

The amusing thing to me is that for all the talk of how great the Jags are, they finished only a game ahead of us with just as easy a schedule.

Before the game against us, many of the fans talked about wanting to knock us out the playoffs and/or to show that the game against the 49ers was a fluke. They didn't want to go into the playoffs on a losing streak. Now it's "well, we didn't really have anything to play for these past couple of games". It's funny to me.

You're forgetting to mention a thousand times how Jalen Ramsey getting trucked by Derrick Henry is nothing worth posting about because Derrick has 629 pounds on Jalen

Archived