Week 17 GDT(Win and In Edition): Jaguars(10-5) vs Titans(8-7)

TitanSlim

32 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Is that Watson watching the playoffs from home?

Thanks for the support Texans!!

I find the bickering between Jags and Titans to be cute - like your kids growing up and taking karate classes. Just wanna eat you up, so adorable!

In all seriousness - good to have a competitive division again. Should be fun next season!

53 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I find the bickering between Jags and Titans to be cute - like your kids growing up and taking karate classes. Just wanna eat you up, so adorable!

In all seriousness - good to have a competitive division again. Should be fun next season!

division’s gonna be a dogfight next year. weird not being the doormat of the nfl any more lol

I love that they come in here and talk ****. It would be nice to actually have a competitive rivalry instead of just wishing each other no injuries as we both miss the playoffs like we've grown accustomed to in years past. I'll take the trash talking every day.

I wanna hate someone the way my Ohio State friend hates Michigan.

2 hours ago, TitanSS said:

I love that they come in here and talk ****. It would be nice to actually have a competitive rivalry instead of just wishing each other no injuries as we both miss the playoffs like we've grown accustomed to in years past. I'll take the trash talking every day.

I wanna hate someone the way my Ohio State friend hates Michigan.

Yeah, this back and forth between the fans and players is great compared to the days of the annual "pity" TNF matchup.

I hope both teams stay good and competitive.

Archived