Randy Gregory

CAPJ

8 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I am so confused, Can one of you current weed expects enlighten me. I thought smoking weed made you gain weight (muchies etc.). With RG smoking for years shouldn't he be ballooning? 

Weed has no calories, so the only thing you add is what you eat, which can be considerable but even if it was like a super large combo at Wendys, you are talking ~1500 calories. 

Beer is like 200 calories a pop, which people can drink anywhere from a few to over a dozen (lets say 500-2000 calories). And then once you are drunk, your body gets super hungry from the poisoning you just did (another 1500 calorie combo).

There is a reason for the term "beer gut" and not " weed gut". Most stoners ive ever met are pretty thin. And Austin is full of them, we are a hippy town.  

I dont smoke, but thats my understanding of it anyways.

10 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Im not sure you can just look at a few pictures and claim that. I mean, the pure fact that those guys all have a much more dense height/weight ratio should tell you that. If you could just spitball people weight off a photo how much would you say this guy weights:

ronnie-rockel-e1312805855578.jpg

Because its the same 235 that Gregory weighs. Everyone carries it differently. 

Especially when you are a foot shorter 

Archived