Randy Gregory

CAPJ

26 minutes ago, BobbyBelt said:

He's healthier now - mentally, emotionally, physically, etc. - than he's been at any point since being drafted by the Cowboys. It's a long road back, but there are encouraging signs.

For his sake as a human being, I hope he's able to maintain that. From a fan aspect, I hope he's able to come back - we could use him.

8 hours ago, BobbyBelt said:

He's healthier now - mentally, emotionally, physically, etc. - than he's been at any point since being drafted by the Cowboys. It's a long road back, but there are encouraging signs.

Who are you? Are you a new new member, or just a new account? If so... We should host like a "holy ish our numbers have grown by 1" party. 

I cant wait to see what hes got this year. Anything he can add to this line would be useful considering a few departures again this off season. Im a firm believer that Rods job is safe and im sure he'll squeeze whatever talent he has out of him. 

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Doesn't appear like there is much confidence in RG returning. 

Question, if he DOES decide he wants to come back the NFL, can anyone sign him or do we still own his rights? And if so, can we use them for trade value?

1 hour ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

That's disappointing, especially because there was buzz that he was doing well and was looking to make a comeback. Oh well.

Maybe we do end up targeting DE in the 1st again? 

Archived