Your Team's 2017 Regular Season Report Card

Hunter2_1

9 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

A Report Card for 2017's Regular Season

Feel free to keep this on ice until after the final game, but I did this in our forum and wanted to see other teams'.

Individuals

Your MVP

Matthew Stafford. He hasn't been flawless, but he can be counted on now to be really good game in and game out.

Your best 3 players this season

(not counting Stafford) Marvin Jones, Glover Quin, Darius Slay

Newcomer of the season

I'm going to go with LB Jarrad Davis. He's had some ups and downs, but is ending on an upswing and still looks on track to be a team leading MLB for years.

OPOY

Marvin Jones. He's taken a step up and looks like a genuine #1 going forward.

DPOY

Quin. Everything the defense has done well, he's been a part of.

Coach of the year

I guess Teryl Austin, why not. No coach has done a standout job as far as I can tell.

Team

Grade Weeks 1-4 

B+, would be A+ if one play had gained another four inches.

Grade Weeks 5-9 

D

Grade Weeks 10-13 

C-

Grade Weeks 14-17 

C

Overall Season Grade

C

Best Unit

Secondary by far

Best 3 Performances

Stafford v. Packers, Week 9
Marvin Jones v. Vikings, Week 12
Ziggy Ansah v. Giants, Week 2

Worst 3 Performances

Ameer Abdullah v. Packers, Week 9
Rushing Defense v. Saints, Week 6
Jim Caldwell v. Ravens, Week 13

Most Enjoyable Win

Green Bay, Week 9 - Winning in Lambeau is rare for a Lions fan, Rodgers or no Rodgers.

Worst Loss

Vikings, Week 12 - That's the last shot they had to be something this season.

What Three Things Have Defined Your Season

1. Secondary has become one of the league's best and has a chance to get better from here
2. Jim Caldwell has worn out his time and must go at season's end
3. Stafford has entered the truly mature phase of his career and the Lions have another solid 5 years, barring injury, to win with him.

How Confident Are You Heading Into The Post Season/Next Season? (1-5)

What Would You Like Your Team to Address in The Off-Season?

Coach, Running back, Pass rush

Rest of The League

Who is your NFL MVP for 2017
Todd Gurley

Which team (other than your own) impressed you the most?
Rams

The player you would take for your own team (just one)
Demarcus Lawrence

Individuals

Your MVP
Cam Newton

Cam Newton, Luke Kuechly, Christian McCaffrey

Newcomer of the season
Christian McCaffrey

OPOY
Cam Newton

DPOY
Luke Kuechly

Coach of the year
Steve Wilks

Team

Grade Weeks 1-4
Good. We beat the Patriots and beat the crap out of the Bills and 49ers, though we got embarrassed by the Saints... Cam looked off in the first three weeks, but he wasn't even throwing the ball half the time during practice since his shoulder was sore. Defense was beastly tho.

Grade Weeks 5-9
Not good since we managed to lose a home TNF game and got humiliated by the Bears. Also the whole team against Detroit sucked except for Cam. Bounced back with a dominant TB win and then we beat Atlanta in a close game in our first game without Benji.

Grade Weeks 10-13 
Pretty good. Ugly win against the Jets but we played better against the Saints (not that it means much) and beat the snot out of Miami on national television.

Grade Weeks 14-17
Doing well. Beat the Vikings. Beat Aaron Rodgers. Made our first fourth quarter comeback win in nearly two and a half seasons against Tampa...

Overall Season Grade
Eh... Cam has looked better before. Our run game was miserable until we got rid of Benji. Defense took it's time getting turnovers (only had four in the first seven games). But we are looking the best we have all year as the regular season comes to an end (a trend under Rivera).

Best Unit
Gonna go with special teams here just to give them a shout out. Graham Gano bounced back to become a top five kicker again. Michael Palardy is WAY better than he was last year and is making me forget all about Andy Lee. We had a punt and kick return TD in the same season for the first time since 2003. Not bad.

Best 3 Performances
vs Miami on MNF (45-21), @ Patriots (33-30), vs Vikings (31-24)

Worst 3 Performances
Both Saints blowout losses and the Bears loss.

Most Enjoyable Win
Nothing is better than watching Tom Brady be a complete crybaby

Worst Loss
Bears... give up two defensive touchdowns, Bears only had five first downs on offense... just pathetic that the offense was so anemic that day.

1. Cam's arm not being fully healed really ruined his accuracy early in the season. He also hasn't had the zip he's had in prior years. Very few times this season has it flashed at all. Team would have been a lot better in earlier games when he was super off on timing since he wasn't practicing.
2. Trading Benji. Offense is remarkably better without him. More rush yards, more points, less sacks given up, less interceptions being thrown...
3. Losing to the Saints twice really destroyed our shot at a bye week and top two seed. I mean, theoretically we could still win the division and get a bye but we'd need the Rams, Vikings, and Saints to lose in addition to us winning... and I'm not sure any of that is gonna happen.

Sorta confident heading into postseason. Looks like we may be matched up against the Rams, which I much prefer to the Saints. We have rangy LBs to stop Gurley and Luke can check Goff/McVay's audibles. As far as next season goes, I'm not too excited about Marty Hurney running things until next June. The owner of the team is embroiled in a racism/sexism scandal. We fired a top five GM before the year started. Pretty worried about the direction of the team. I hope we get an owner who is a good guy and cares about winning instead of being sentimental.

Panthers need a safety since Kurt Coleman and Mike Adams kinda suck and/or are old and we lack an alpha back there like when we had Norman or Mitchell hyping people up and forcing a lot of turnovers. Team has been trying to get a second TE for awhile so maybe that'll finally happen. Would also like a young stud DE to train under our aging DEs (three are 30+). Would also like an outside WR who maybe has more potential than our UDFAs we're running out there... Curtis Samuel seems like he could be a solid slot/gadget guy, Funchess is nearing #1 status, but I'd like someone else just to provide competition to the random UDFAs we have (Damiere Byrd, Russell Shepard, Brenton Bersin, Kaelin Clay, Mose Frazier...).

Rest of The League

Probably still Carson Wentz. Or Todd Gurley.

Rams were pretty surprising. I thought they'd be around .500 with Wade Phillips developing a strong defense but I never would have imagined them being the top scoring team with Goff, Gurley, and wideouts the Bills didn't want.

Antonio Brown would be nice. Him, Olsen, Funchess, CMC would be a pretty great group for Cam to throw to. Score quick and let the DLine pin their ears back. Panthers have always been a frontrunning team and having a top flight WR would help with that a lot.

Individuals

Your MVP

Wesley Woodyard

Delanie Walker, Jurrell Casey, Wesley Woodyard

Newcomer of the season

Logan Ryan

OPOY

Delanie Walker

DPOY

Wesley Woodyard

Coach of the year

None they all suck

Team

Grade Weeks 1-4 

C+  Would’ve been an B if we didn’t get blown out by Houston.

Grade Weeks 5-9 

B  Should’ve been a 4-0 stretch but the refs f’d is in Miami.

Grade Weeks 10-13 

B-  Went 3-1 but the only real team we faced, we got blown out.

Grade Weeks 14-17 

F

Overall Season Grade

F - This team is way more talented than 8-8 or 9-7.

Best Unit

Out of the 3? Special teams I guess

Best 3 Performances

Seattle, Jacksonville, Indy(1st one)

Worst 3 Performances

Arizona, Cleveland, San Francisco

Most Enjoyable Win

Seattle

Worst Loss

Arizona

Mularkey being incompetent.

Having the nursing home coordinator crew.

Refs screw this team a lot. I dare any fan of another team to sit down and watch some of the calls that have gone against them this year. I’m not just talking penalties because they’re one of the least penalized teams in the league. I’m talking about the bs that went on in games like Miami and last week against LAR with the onside kick.  

With Mularkey - 1 

Whole new coaching staff

Rest of The League

Gurley

Saints

Sean McVay although I do think his team will regress more towards the mean next year. 

19 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Feel free to keep this on ice until after the final game, but I did this in our forum and wanted to see other teams'.

Individuals

Your MVP

QB Carson Wentz

QB Carson Wentz
DE Brandon Graham
RT Lane Johnson

Newcomer of the season

DT Tim Jernigan/WR Alshon Jeffery (couldn't pick one)

OPOY

QB Carson Wentz

DPOY

DE Brandon Graham

Coach of the year

HC Doug Pederson

Team

Grade Weeks 1-4 

B+ (Came away 3-1 but we hadn't hit our stride yet)

Grade Weeks 5-9 

A+ (This is when we started our run)

Grade Weeks 10-13 

A- (This is the continuation of the streak, but Seattle gave us a real hard time) 

Grade Weeks 14-17 

B (Wentz went down, yes we beat the the Rams but subsequent games have been harder than they should have been for us)

Overall Season Grade

A- 13-2 (to this point) can't be upset with that.

Best Unit

Defensive Line

Best 3 Performances

@Dallas
vs Denver
@Carolina

Worst 3 Performances

@Seattle
@Kansas City
vs Oakland

Most Enjoyable Win

@Carolina

Worst Loss

@Seattle

Carson Wentz' play
Carson Wentz going down
Pederson's adaptiveness

I'd say I'm hopeful, not necessarily confident. Foles has had 1 good game and 1 bad game, and the defense has had 1 good and 1 bad game since Wentz went down.

Try to retain as much of the current team as possible while still maneuvering the cap well. Perhaps trade back in the draft out of the first round to acquire more picks.

Rest of The League

RB Todd Gurley

Rams

CB Marshon Lattimore

20 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Individuals

Your MVP- LeSean McCoy: Guy is having a down year and he is about to run for about 1200 yards on the season and catch 60+ balls. He is our offense. If we take him off our offense then we would be historically bad. He hit 10,000 career yards this year. Seems like this guy is just ageless. I'd love to see him go into the Hall of Fame as a Bill.

LeSean McCoy- Described as above

Tredavious White- He is a top 5 CB in the NFL already. I'm hesitant to put him in there but besides Lattimore, Ramsey, Howard and maybe Heyward... There is not another CB that had as good of a season as White

Micah Hyde- Going to the probowl comes from Green Bay. Green Bay should never have let this guy go. We completely revamped our secondary and this guy is a key reason for the huge turn around. Has had 5 INTs on the season.

Newcomer of the season

Micah Hyde- As described above

HM: Jordan Poyer- Guy has been surprisingly awesome. Need a mention

OPOY

LeSean McCoy- Described Above.

DPOY

Tredavious White- Described Above.

Coach of the year

Sean McDermott- Dennison has been questionable. Frazier just kind of falls into the background but Sean has gotten 8 maybe 9 wins out of a talent less team. If you look at this roster it is probably a 5 win team. Sean makes some game management errors at times but he gets the most of what he has. Traded away all our talent for draft pictures and we are still on verge of playoffs.

Team

Grade Weeks 1-4 

A: Started off beating the Jets pretty easily which was expected. Then went on road to Panthers... We should have won that game. We we're one catch by Zay Jones away from winning the game. If he catches that then the Bills are likely in the playoffs... That drop looks so huge right now. Then we defeated the undeafeted Broncos at the time. Then went on road and defeated the should have been Super Bowl champs.

Grade Weeks 5-9 

B-: We started off with a loss at the Bengals. Our defense got us so many interceptions in this game and our offense could not take advantage. This loss looks huge for our playoff hopes.  Then proceeded to beat Jameis Winston and Derek Carr. Then on short week we got embarrassed by the Jets are this started our worst stretch of football against Jets, Saints, and Chargers.

Grade Weeks 10-13 

D-: Beating a playoff team like the Chiefs saved us here and keeping the Patriots within striking distance was huge. Other than that the Saints and Chargers were 2 of the top 3 worst performances we have had. We sucked defensively and offensively. Our run defense struggled mightly after the Dareus trade. Luckily we kind of figured it back out.

Grade Weeks 14-17 

B: Potentially can take 3 of the last 4. Need a win in Miami and have Bengals win or Jacksonville &Oakland win to get in. Fact that we are still alive at this point speaks volumes. I haven't heard about the Bills having a legit shot in week 17 in a long time. Took care of business in a snow storm, beat Dolphins  and who knows what would of happened in the Bills game if that momentum changing call never happened. Just have one more. Grade drops to a C+ if we can't beat the Dolphins

Overall Season Grade

B if we miss the playoffs and B+ if we make it. Have played much better than expected but we have to make the next step week 17. And hope for some help. Really sucks that the Ravens schedule was super easy.

Best Unit

Our secondary- Was terrible last year. Have 4 new starters with Gaines, Poyer, Hyde, and White. They surprised a lot of Bills fans that made it the worst unit to the beat unit. McDermott is also a secondaries coach by nature so I'm sure he contributed 

Best 3 Performances

Falcons

Raiders

Chiefs

Chiefs and Falcons we're two playoff teams and we won both games on the road. And we just beat the crap out of the Raiders who are decent.

Worst 3 Performances

These games all happened back to back to back

Jets

Saints

Chargers

638 yards given up on the ground and 11 TDs on ground allowed in that 3 week span. Worst run defense performance I've ever seen. Teams averaged 212 yards rushing and almost 4 TDs  rushing a game on us.

Most Enjoyable Win

Falcons win. We started 3-1. Just knocked off the undeafeted Falcons at their place. The should be Superbowl champs. Didn't expect us to have a chance going in and we played a well coached game with very little mistakes.

Worst Loss

Saints Loss easily. 300 yards on ground given up and 6TDs. Averaged 6.2 a carry. Horrendous numbers. Lost by 37 points most on the year.

1. Quick Start capped off by the Falcons win was huge for this team and gave us some confidence.

2. Trades- Dareus, Sammy, Darby, Ragland, and Jones all traded away. And traded for Kelvin Benjamin. We gained a whole lot of draft picks and are still competing for a playoff chance.

3. Week 17 Playoff Hopes- This is the closest we have come to the playoffs since I was a fan. I was born in 94 so I missed that entire run so this has me on the verge of something I've never witnessed before. Bills football in January. I just pray we get the help needed.

Post Season - 2: Don't see us making a run but would not surprise me if we beat the Chiefs again or if we can knock off Jacksonville. I like Jags. But those teams just below elite are the teams that we have been beating all year.

Next Season - 4: We have a lot of needs that need to be addressed but we have the picks to make it happen. Two first and two seconds. I hope we don't trade up and just gather talented players. If McDermott can do what he is doing with little talent and huge holes everywhere... Just imagine what he can do with a team with talent.

QB, Right side of OLine (either RG or RT maybe both depending on if we trade Glenn then Dawkins can't play on the right side), front 7 need a NT after Dareus left, pass rusher, and a SLB. Finally a speed Flanker receiver and a backup RB.

Rest of The League

Todd Gurley- Wilson struggling, Brady struggling, Smith struggling, and Wentz injured. Seems no player wants it. It's time that a QB doesn't win it. Over 2000 yards and 19 TDs... It's Gurleys to win

Jacksonville- Defense has a chance to be one of the best ever. They are playing great with freaking Bortles at QB. I think that Jaguars could be the team to win the AFC Championship.

Carson Wentz- easily. A MVP caliber QB in his 2nd year ever. 

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

No doubt the Bills were the biggest benificiaries of Chip Kelly's ineneptitude. I see Shady highlights and sometimes i get a flash of white hot rage for Chipper. But if he goes in the HoF we all know he's going as an Eagle.

Sad, but true. 

However, without Kiko as incentive to take Maxwell, who knows if MIA does the deal to help us move up the first time to eventually get Carson?

Individuals

Your MVP

Todd Gurley. He should be the league MVP as well. I was thinking about the argument for Brady and I believe Shannon Sharpe (Undisputed with Skip) said that Brady has 30 tds and 8 ints. He said those numbers arent special. He is right. If Brady had 40+tds with 8 ints then he would far and away be the MVP but his overall numbers arent special. What Gurley is doing is special. His performances stick out more than Brady has. So I think Brady probably will end up winning the MVP, but Gurley should win it.

Todd Gurley. I hope he wins MVP.

Aaron Donald. I hope he wins DPOY.

Andrew Whitworth. Best offseason signing hands down.

Newcomer of the season

Cooper Kupp. I said that he would be the best rookie receiver this season. JuJu has made a push as the season has gone on but what Kupp has done from really camp until that catch he made against the Titans this past week to help the Rams take the lead 27-23 to help win the NFC West division for the first time since 2003, he has been incredible.

OPOY

Todd Gurley. If he doesnt win MVP, he should definitely be OPOY.

DPOY

Aaron Donald. He is going to get paid big by the Rams this offseason. He deserves it.

Coach of the year

Sean McVay. He took a team that was 4-12 and an embarrassment on offense for a very long time and took them to 11 wins, a division title, and the top scoring offense that is fun to watch.

Team

Grade Weeks 1-4 

B-. The Rams started 3-1 but the way they struggled to stop the run of the Redskins and allowed the Niners to score and nearly win was not good. The first half of the Dallas game was the same. I still think the Rams fast start was good for confidence of the young coach/team plus the offense looked great.

Grade Weeks 5-9 

B+. I wouldve given the Rams an A+ but the way they lost that Seattle game at home dropped the grade down. Outside of that, the Rams had an impressive 3-1 record in this stretch because they traveled to Jacksonville, London (Cardinals), and New York (Giants) and went 3-0 outscoring them 111-34.

Grade Weeks 10-13

A. Again the Rams went 3-1 and the only loss was against the Vikings in Minnesota. The score was tied 7-7 heading into the 4th quarter and the Rams lost two of their top 3 cornerbacks right before the final quarter. They were forced to start their undrafted rookie (6th cornerback back on the depth chart, whom they since waived), and we all know he got abused by one of the better receivers in the game in Thelien. I think the Rams would feel better about the game if they played the Vikings again considering the circumstances. But even with that loss, the Rams bounced back to beat the hot Saints, sweep the Cardinals, and before the Vikings game, the Rams beat the Texans.

Grade Weeks 14-17

A-. The only loss was in a close loss to the Eagles. It was a great game that someone had the lose, unfortunately it was the Rams. The Rams bounced back to trounce the Seahawks in Seattle to take claim of the NFC West division then they went to Tennessee and beat the Titans to officially win the NFC West division. With really nothing to play for Week 17 against the Niners, the Rams will be resting their starters so the results are meaningless. I give this stretch an A- for accomplishing a goal that many didnt think would happen and thats to win the division and make the playoffs.

Overall Season Grade

A. This season was a success for the Rams. All of the naysayers who questioned the Rams hire of McVay, and questioned the signing of Woods, and even the signing of an aging Whitworth. All of those naysayers should be sitting there looking at things differently now. McVay was a great hire. Signing Woods and Whitworth was great. Like all three of those pieces were big reasons the Rams have a legit shot to win the Superbowl. Many more other moves the Rams made in the offseason that paid dividends. It all came together this season and the Rams have shown that they are here to stay. I am glad there are no more talk about Goff being a bust and maybe the Rams should go after Cousins in the offseason. Goff is the real deal and he will only get better as he is the 2nd youngest starting QB in the NFL and has the best offensive mind in the NFL, if not top 3, in McVay literally in his ear.

Best Unit

Its tough because the Rams are great in all phases but Im going to give the special teams some love. Before Zeurlein went down he was on pace to shatter the all time record for points scored in the single season. We all know how great Hekker is. Cooper has been a revelation in returns. Also the kick coverage has been great and the Rams lead the NFL in blocked punts and I feel like the shouldve had more but missed them. To sum it all up, the Rams have 3 players voted to the pro bowl on special teams. Cant get any more special than that.

Best 3 Performances

Niners game (1st meeting). I thought it was the best TNF game that we have seen in quite some time. I was nervous at the end when the Niners started coming back, but to see what Goff, Gurley, Watkins, and Woods did on offense then see Donald close the game out with a sack was awesome.

Cowboys game. Gurley joked to Irving about beating the Cowboys and he delivered.

Seahawks game (2nd meeting). The Rams trounced the Seahawks. I loved that feeling of just dominating your opponent in a game that was for the division and the Seahawks didnt even stand a chance.

Worst 3 Performances

Redskins game. The Rams couldnt stop the run and McVay came out and said he was too conservative on offense that put them in some bad situations.

Seahawks game (1st meeting). The Rams outplayed the Seahawks but shot themselves in the foot over and over again. Hindsight is 20/20 but I believe this game was the biggest reason the Rams came out and showed no mercy on Seattle in the 2nd meeting. The Rams understood they were the better team and gave Seattle the victory in the 1st meeting and was determined not to let that happen again. They didnt.

Vikings game. Between the Kupp fumble at the 1yd line which took a possible 14-7 lead off the table, and the Rams having to start their 6th cornerback back who was an undrafted rookie to try to matchup with Theilen, it was a disaster. I think Kupp even dropped a pass on a key 3rd down that was big. So like nothing went right for the Rams in a big game against a very good team. I still feel good about the Rams chances if they were to play the Vikings in Minnesota in the playoffs but that particular day wasnt a bad one for the Rams.

Most Enjoyable Win

Seeing the Rams trounce the Seahawks in Seattle. Again it was for the division and the Rams didnt even give Seattle any hope in the game. It was over by halftime.

Worst Loss

The Seahawks game in LA. The Rams turned the ball over a season high 5x and I felt like they outplayed Seattle. Despite all of the turnovers, if Kupp makes that catch in the endzone, Rams still win. That is what made that loss the worst.

Health. The Rams have stayed relatively healthy, especially on the offensive line. The same five guys have started for the Rams in every game. No other team can say that.

Responding. The Rams only loss 4 times this season but after each one of those losses, the Rams were able to respond and not turn one loss into two. Us Rams fans know how it feels to go on long losing streaks, but not with this coaching staff and this team. I like how this team continue to respond.

The evolution of the offense. The Rams offense has been more than great this season. McVay is able to take some plays from other teams and incorporate them into the gameplan for the Rams. That makes this offense even harder to defend because a team cant prepare for a play that they havent seen you run before. For example, the Goff hit Gurley for the big td pass against Dallas, I dont think Dallas saw that coming. McVay stated that he saw Kansas City run that play against the Patriots Week 1 and Hunt scored that td. So just the creativeness of McVay keeps this offense evolving and I like the aggressiveness of McVay. He never seems to take his foot off the gas.

5. The sky is the limit for the Rams in the post season as well as future seasons. I feel like the Rams can beat anyone, anywhere. The Rams are the second youngest team in the NFL with alot of cap space so the future is bright for this team. The Rams are here to stay. I am super confident in this team led by McVay.

The Rams first has to get Donald signed to a big contract he deserves. After that its what are the Rams going to do with Tru Johnson and Sammy Watkins. My guess is they keep Watkins (didnt trade away a 2nd round pick to lose him, plus I think he wants to be with the Rams). Tru Johnson might not be back though. It would suck because I think he wants to be with the Rams too but can the Rams afford to keep him knowing they also have to keep Barron and Joyner as well. I would like to see the Rams try to find future replacement for Whitworth. He wont be around too much longer so the Rams need to find someone that he could groom so when he retires, the transition would be seamless. Other things I would like to see is if the Rams lose Tru, who will they get to replace him? I would also like to see the Rams get a bigger inside linebacker to help stop the run more consistent and another younger pass rusher at outside linebacker because Barwin is older and Quinn is getting older and has been dealing with injuries the past few seasons.

Rest of The League

If not Gurley, then Ill say Brady.

Jacksonville. I knew them and the Rams belonged in the same tier before the season started. I figured both team would be about the same and I was right. Bortles has been good enough to help the offense stay good even when Fournette hasnt been healthy. The defense has been lights out. I so badly want a Jaguars vs Rams Superbowl. Like if I cant get Patriots vs Rams, I want Jaguars vs Rams.

Luke Kuechly. He is one of my favorite linebackers. If you put him in the middle of the Rams defense next to Olgetree and then rotate Barron, the Rams defense will be even better.

31 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

No doubt the Bills were the biggest benificiaries of Chip Kelly's ineneptitude. I see Shady highlights and sometimes i get a flash of white hot rage for Chipper. But if he goes in the HoF we all know he's going as an Eagle.

Really depends on how his career finishes. If he gets 3 more 1000 yard seasons with the Bills it will be close.

20 hours ago, The Gnat said:

Individuals

Your MVP

Hard to know who, I'd say Keenum in some ways, but I'd go with Harrison Smith personally.

Harrison Smith
Everson Griffen
Adam Thielen

Newcomer of the season

Riley Reiff

OPOY

Adam Thielen

DPOY

Harrison Smith

Coach of the year

Pat Shurmur

Team

Grade Weeks 1-4 

B

Grade Weeks 5-9 

A

Grade Weeks 10-13 

B+

Grade Weeks 14-17 

B+

Overall Season Grade

A

Best Unit

Defense

Best 3 Performances

Bengals, Rams, Packers

Worst 3 Performances

Panthers, Lions, Bears (1st Game)

Most Enjoyable Win

Second game against the Packers, I know there was no Aaron Rodgers. But a shut out in Green Bay just feels good.

Worst Loss

Lions game

Bradford getting injured
Aaron Rodgers getting injured
Thielen becoming as huge a threat as he is.

Offensive guard and under tackle.

Rest of The League

Todd Gurley III

Saints

Aaron Donald

Perhaps Barr should be your MVP instead?  ;)

Individuals

Your MVP: Von Miller

Your best 3 players this season: Von Miller, Chris Harris Jr., Aquib Talib

Newcomer of the season: Ron Leary

OPOY: Ron Leary

DPOY: Von Miller

Coach of the Year: Eric Studesville I guess, when we went 5-0 this year when we ran more than we passed. The entire staff really has been terrible most of the year.

Team

Grade Weeks 1-4: B+

Grade Weeks 5-9: F

Grade Weeks 10-13: F

Grade Weeks 14-17: C

Overall Season Grade: D-

Best Unit: Front 7

Best 3 Performances: Week 2 vs Dallas, Week 10 vs NY Jets, Week 11 at Indianapolis

Worst 3 Performances: Week 6 vs NY Giants, Week 7 at LA Chargers, Week 9 at Philadelphia

Most Enjoyable Win: Week 2 vs Dallas

Worst Loss: Week 6 vs NY Giants

What Three Things Have Defined Your Season: Poor strategy, poor execution, poor everything 

How Confident Are You Heading Into The Post Season/Next Season? (1-5): If we keep Vance Joseph and Matt Russell, 1.

What Would You Like Your Team to Address in The Off-Season: Find and build an identity, get a real QB, get a real head coach, improve the o-line, get a #3 WR, get an ILB who can cover

Rest of The League

Who is your NFL MVP for 2017: Todd Gurley

Which team (other than your own) impressed you the most: LA Rams

The player you would take for your own team (just one): Aaron Rodgers

Archived