2018 NFL Mock Draft- 2 rounds

DraftPack

8 hours ago, DraftPack said:

I just wasn't impressed with the linebackers that weren't David when Green Bay played Tampa this season.  Maybe Beckwith or Alexander weren't playing in that game or just weren't playing well.  In a league that plays mostly two-linebacker nickel, I feel like Evans and David would be special.  Your team though, I'm sure you're right.

We actually switched to a 3/3/5 nickel defense to keep Beckwith on the field on third downs.

8 hours ago, DraftPack said:

I just wasn't impressed with the linebackers that weren't David when Green Bay played Tampa this season.  Maybe Beckwith or Alexander weren't playing in that game or just weren't playing well.  In a league that plays mostly two-linebacker nickel, I feel like Evans and David would be special.  Your team though, I'm sure you're right.

We actually switched to a 3/3/5 nickel defense to keep Beckwith on the field on third downs.

I can't complain about the picks for Detroit. We need help at DT and RB in a big way. However, it's tough to look at these in a bubble. Depending on what happens with Ebron and Ansah, TE could get moved up as a need. I don't expect Abdullah to be back or play a big role if they don't cut or trade him. We need a power back with Riddick playing a strong role as a receiver. We might need to push RB down to the 3rd or 4th round. Good job overall.

19 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

Honestly kirk is okay but we have 3 wrs who profile more as the deep threat mold with Dede westbrook(5 foot 10 170) and keelan cole(hes bigger at 6 foot 2 200).  If anythjng i want a wr whos similiar to arob. 

Also i do believe key would be stupid value to pass up on if he was there. 

I dont think harrison falls that far but hes a clear bpa to me in round 2 

Pretty much this

This Bucs draft is extremely flawed. Chubb is the perfect pick in the 1st, but the explanation is bad. Yes he pairs with McCoy but gholston is a known commodity. He's an elite run stopping end who is awful at getting to the qb. It seems like you just looked at the depth chart and went with that with no knowledge of our team. Noah Spence is our DPR who was getting more every down playing time before reinjuring his shoulder. And really a linebacker in the 2nd? Linebacker is by far our biggest strength. We have 3 pro bowl level guys and probably 2 or 3 more guys who could start on most rosters. That pick is horrid. Our weaknesses are the trenches, DB, and maybe RB in the 2nd depending on who is there.

For Cleveland - #1 Darnold. I cannot disagree with your logic here sir. 

#4 Barkley. Again I cannot disagree with you. I have Chubbs and Fitzpatrick listed as well. 

For the 2nd round - since you didn't list positions and I haven't really researched 2nd-3rd round talent all that much, I'll give you a pass. 

One thing though, since we do have 3 second rounders, with R Smith and C Sutton (among others) falling to the late first, I would be tempted to offer #33 and a few mid round picks (we have like 7 more in the 4th, 5th, an 6th rounds) to move up 5 to 7 spots and take a player that won't make it to #33. Just a thought for a revision. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

23 hours ago, DraftPack said:

Oakland - Derwin James

I like your 10 first picks but then this one and some after did alter my likes of it overall. No criticism as i liked to read that mock much more than some "experts" ones i'm reading these days. James is a special talent and he didn't have such a down year compared to his team. But with yet Melifonwu as a special athelete on the backfield i do not think RM would go that route. Roquan Smith or Maurice Hurst would sound better picks to me.

For the Browns, the first round looks reasonable. In the 2nd, though I would prefer Jaire over Oliver and a couple guys over Ateman, the position and value are there. Vita Vae, though arguably very good value there, doesn't fit a need whatsoever for the Browns, as he would play in Danny Shelton's spot. Next to him we drafted two promising rookies last year. I could see us grabbing a safety, another corner--Isaiah Oliver AND Jaire Alexander!? Whoa--, a LTOTF like the guy from Pitt, or maybe even a surprise bpa like Mark Andrews if the plan is to operate out of two TE sets. Great work overall and time to add a third round. Trades?

I love the pick of Rudoplh going to Buffalo he is what I want and we don't have to trade up to get him.  Although I see what you did with Washington with our 2nd pick in the 1st round I think DE or LB would be a better spot to hit.  I don't know where the 2 players you have us taken in the 2nd round play so I'll give you a pass.  But thanks for doing the Mock I love these things much appreciation!!

I highly doubt Roquan Smith falls that far. However if he does the Titans can't pass him up. Also we don't need a Tightend that bad. Jonnu is learning. Instead we would be picking up Dorance Armstrong. Also just for future reference. The Titans are a 3-4 Team. 

Archived