Curious Case of Mike Mularkey

KingTitan

I keep saying what I like about McDaniels is there’s no style of offense if teams are good at stopping the run he”ll spread you out. If you struggle at the run he finds a way to run on you.

Mularkey and Robiskie on the other if your down JMac and Peppers and you stack 9 in the box they will try and run anyway

8 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Just now seeing this, Cory Curtis, probably the only guy we have left with any kind of leaks/sources in the Titans FO(not major, but he's broken some FA signings/targets/etc), says Mularkey is likely coaching for job as well:

Lol he pretty much just repeated Rapoport...

33 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I keep saying what I like about McDaniels is there’s no style of offense if teams are good at stopping the run he”ll spread you out. If you struggle at the run he finds a way to run on you.

Mularkey and Robiskie on the other if your down JMac and Peppers and you stack 9 in the box they will try and run anyway

Can’t argue wit the truth ?

I see this one of three ways:

1) We lose - Mularkey is canned and J. Rob gets to choose his head coach (Mcdaniels?).

2) We win - Mularkey keeps his job and changes on the offensive side of the ball are made.

3) We win - Mularkey heads into next season with Robiskie as the OC (highly unlikely if the reports earlier are correct).

Option 1 would be good in the fact that Robinson would finally get to bring in his guy, but there is still no guarantee the hire is a success. It would be bad in the sense that we lose against KC today as it would be super cool to finally get a playoff win (I know it's been a 9 year drought since we've made it to the playoffs but how long has it been since we actually won a playoff game?).

Option 2 would be good in the sense that we finally won a playoff game, Robiskie would finally be gone (assuming the reports were true), and the players would get to keep playing for a coach we know they love. It would be bad if we come to find out that it wasn't just Robiskie's fault for the atrocious offense but Mularkey played more than his fair share of the role, and the OC we bring in doesn't prove to be any better (the unknown comes into play the same way it does in option 1).

Option 3 would just suck *** all the way around, but I don't think it has a chance of happening.

After typing it all out and reading it and weighing the positives and negatives...I think I may lean towards option 2...getting that win today would be so sweet and if it turns out most of the fault for the offensive woes really was on Robiskie and we bring in an OC that gets do his own thing and can play to the strength of Marcus I think we will be alright. Option 1 I wouldn't HATE but I just want us to pull off the upset today and for our team to taste a playoff victory and shock some people.

The only way I see Mike getting fired is if we get BLOWN out like bad. 

Win or lose Terry has to go.

And honestly IF Jrob truly thinks Josh is the next big thing and he learned from his mistakes from Denver it might not matter what Mike does. Now would be the time to grab him. But I dont care about any of this right now. 

I WANT A W TODAY

• Like 1