IT - Stephen King Remake

BobbyPhil1781

34 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Pretty sure I'm not going to watch that trailer.  I want to, but I hate watching trailers for horror movies.  I'm already sold on this movie. 

Trailers usually give up too much info anyway 

6 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

I still feel like IT just isn't....scary

Well, we're not longer in our tweens so I would hope so lol. I'm digging this for a lot of reasons but a big one is nostalgia. This movie is looking to be what the first one should have been and I cannot wait to see if I'm right.

1 minute ago, JTagg7754 said:

Well, we're not longer in our tweens so I would hope so lol. I'm digging this for a lot of reasons but a big one is nostalgia. This movie is looking to be what the first one should have been and I cannot wait to see if I'm right.

I don't mean the movie, I mean the character. Just looks...goofy. Even more so than Tim Curry's Pennywise. 

Just now, Desperado82 said:

I don't mean the movie, I mean the character. Just looks...goofy. Even more so than Tim Curry's Pennywise. 

Wow you think more goofy than Curry's?? No kidding. I can't say I agree even the least bit but it's your call. I think this guy looks FAR better. Curry's was a stereotypical clown for 90% of the time. This one just looks straight evil all the time. I dig it.

2 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Wow you think more goofy than Curry's?? No kidding. I can't say I agree even the least bit but it's your call. I think this guy looks FAR better. Curry's was a stereotypical clown for 90% of the time. This one just looks straight evil all the time. I dig it.

Looks like a cartoon mouse...or something, to me. 

Archived