FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

Multiple d-lineman and edge rushers coming in for visits today:

Lamarr Houston, Jay Bromley, Lavar Edwards, Tyrunn Walker, Chris Jones, Jaye Howard.  

Lamarr has some pass rush ability, but is 30.  Jay is only 25 and a former 3rd round pick.  Offers some upside.

2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

We should have already signed Hankins and called it a day.

I wonder why he hasn't found a team yet.  It could be argued that he is the highest end FA left on the market and has been for some time.  I wonder if there is some medical concern, or if he is asking for insane money.

58 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

I wonder why he hasn't found a team yet.  It could be argued that he is the highest end FA left on the market and has been for some time.  I wonder if there is some medical concern, or if he is asking for insane money.

I’m surprised as well. And I’d love to add him. Now this close to the draft I don’t expect any team to sign him in the next few days. His value could go up if a team looking to go DT in Round 1 or 2 miss out on a guy. My guess is he was asking too much previously to now.

• 1 year later...