FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

5 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Interesting wonder what happened that made them recind the offer.

If they offered the most money and he did not accept or at least sound interested,  they prob felt he was using them for leverage elsewhere

Edited by JetsFan15

8 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

Kind of like that we are showing some backbone in that regard.

While I wish we could land Suh... I do like this type of behavior by the front office ... offer a deal ... set a deadline ... if they dont respond by the deadline pull the offer dont let people use you for leverage and play games with you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KBS756 said:

While I wish we could land Suh... I do like this type of behavior by the front office ... offer a deal ... set a deadline ... if they dont respond by the deadline pull the offer dont let people use you for leverage and play games with you.

Totally agreed go over Hankins a deal and move on

2 minutes ago, imaiden6669 said:

Totally agreed go over Hankins a deal and move on

That would be great although Hankins is purely a run stuffer and I like him more as a NT. Isnt nearly as athletic as Suh, but Hankins would be a really fine addition. Team still has some holes to fill and that DL really is one of them. 

I can't really think of anyone that is even remotely a need that we could spend money on at this point.  We are going to have a serious amount of money to spend next year.  I really hope at least 1 big time edge rusher and 2 big time offensive weapons come available in FA.

4 minutes ago, xenajets said:

I love Jamal Adams but every time he opens his mouth about a potential signing they never ******* sign. He’s cursed us every time  this offseason. 

He really didn't about Suh. He said he didnt even reach out to him and basically gave him the politically correct answer to a reporters question. Obivously he is close with the Honey Badger so that was different. Hes trying to change the narrative here and letting the league know that we aren't a joke. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

I can't really think of anyone that is even remotely a need that we could spend money on at this point.  We are going to have a serious amount of money to spend next year.  I really hope at least 1 big time edge rusher and 2 big time offensive weapons come available in FA.

Yeah true. Maybe we really build the foundation this year, let the rookie come in at some point and see what we have, and next year we add the pieces that make us a legit contender. I see a 7-8 win team right now depending on QB play. 

5 hours ago, ekill08x said:

He really didn't about Suh. He said he didnt even reach out to him and basically gave him the politically correct answer to a reporters question. Obivously he is close with the Honey Badger so that was different. Hes trying to change the narrative here and letting the league know that we aren't a joke. 

It was a joke.