Ohio St vs USC errrr Darnold

Bonanza23

It was a bad pick but the WR has to cross the face of the DB and be aggressive to the ball.

I like the adversity here...perfect situation if you're a scout. It's going to be pass heavy and they are going to be coming after him.

There will be really good cut ups to watch of this game from a scouting perspective.

Just now, Mind Character said:

It was a bad pick but the WR has to cross the face of the DB and be aggressive to the ball.

I like the adversity here...perfect situation if you're a scout. It's going to be pass heavy and they are going to be coming after him.

There will be really good cut ups to watch of this game from a scouting perspective.

Sam might die if he’s forced to throw it 40+ times.

4 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

I LOVE when qbs are forced to face adversity. My favorite time to watch qbs

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Like Kizer, these guys agree so young that mistakes like this are going to happen.

As much as I I like Darnold, he'd still benefit from a year on the bench.

I definitely wouldn’t hate it. Would love a decent vet and have him sit. Though I think he’s mature enough and talented enough to start. 

Archived