2018 Coaching Carousel/News

WizardHawk

31 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

I don’t get it. We have an Offensive blocking scheme that generates 3 Pro Bowlers and multiple All Pro’s. Why would you make that big of a change????

When's the last time we ran the PBS? 2013? 

2 hours ago, textaz03 said:

I don’t get it. We have an Offensive blocking scheme that generates 3 Pro Bowlers and multiple All Pro’s. Why would you make that big of a change????

Because the F.O. will blame anybody and anything so they can absolve Jason Garrett of any blame. They did it with scapegoating Wade Phillips, Rob Ryan, the 3-4 defense and now the ZBS. 

Yet we see Head Coaches with more success than JG getting fired around the league. Smh

28 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

He was fired mid season

He was Oakland's DC and fired mid-season. Then he recently accepted a position as the Niners LB coach and also given an Asst. HC designation. But now is going to go be Seattle's DC. Quick turn of events.

23 hours ago, textaz03 said:

Because the cohesion has not been there. Footwork has grown sloppy. We no longer run a zone pull anymore because the technique, when called, has been horrendous. Yet this was a staple of the offense and a perfect playcall for Zekes running style.

The play selection could have been better, but lets face it, the blocking as a whole has gone down a bit more every year since Pollack took over the lead position job after being Callahans assistant.

Archived