Tampa Bay informs Dirk Koetter he's returning for 2018

Broncofan

3 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

For a mediocre head coach he sure does think highly of himself.

Personally i think he's above average, particularily on offense. Imo, His biggest flaws are drafting and his distaste for ever playing rookies/youngsters over veterans.

I personally would take Chucky over alot of head coaches in the league now. Far from the highest paid material but he's a good coach and has the track record showing that. But he NEEDS a GM to handle all the drafting and offseason business for him.

1 hour ago, the lone star said:

Hopefully they draft a good RB this year. That will help them with clock management.

How does their OL grade out though?

LT - Donovan Smith has been a rollercoaster of good and bad. With more bad than anything else.

LG - Kevin Pamphile is an OT. And he's a great sixth man. But he sucks at guard. He's also a FA.

C - Ali Marpet was a better guard than center. But he improved every week before he ended up on IR.

RG - JR Sweezy isn't very good. But we could probably do worse.

RT - Demar Dotson was one of the best tackles in football this year before he ended up on IR. But he'll be 33 next year and has missed 18 games the last three years.

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

LT - Donovan Smith has been a rollercoaster of good and bad. With more bad than anything else.

LG - Kevin Pamphile is an OT. And he's a great sixth man. But he sucks at guard. He's also a FA.

C - Ali Marpet was a better guard than center. But he improved every week before he ended up on IR.

RG - JR Sweezy isn't very good. But we could probably do worse.

RT - Demar Dotson was one of the best tackles in football this year before he ended up on IR. But he'll be 33 next year and has missed 18 games the last three years.

How did PFF rate them as a group?

I guess they could draft a guy. I think they should get DE, OL, and RB. 

Archived