GDT 2017: Week 17 - Bengals @ Ravens

drd23

9f3a852a9cc5f0dbb1eea18b90d79f30-400-320dfee2c333c18aa82f2b6d01a99009cf4-400-320

Sunday 31st December | 4:25pm | M&T Bank Stadium
TV:
 CBS/WJZ-TV (Ch. 13) 
TV Crew: Ian Eagle (play-by-play), Dan Fouts (analyst), Evan Washburn (sideline)

Last game of the regular season in a little under 48 hours.

@coordinator0 @wackywabbit @Danand @RavensfanRD  @RavensTillIDie @RavensDefense3 @ravens5520 @Ravens-01 @paraven @Darth Pees @berlin calling @Mancunian Raven @sp6488 @OleXmad @BaltimoreTerp @Stance Punk @Ray Reed @Rein  @beezee @M.10.E @DontTazeMeBro @BareYourTeeth @diamondbull424 @Go_Ravens2 @alfalcone @DreamKid @jpeter15

1 hour ago, Danand said:

Got a baaad feeling about this. I would like to see the running game get a good start and see some pass rush get to Dalton in a hurry. Otherwise the Bengals will prove a very difficult matchup

When don't you have a bad feeling?

;)

1 minute ago, sp6488 said:

I will be going to the game.  Ticked about the time move, but it is what it is.  Going to be cold, but hopefully there's a good crowd that's loud for the home team.

Doubt it. 

The players have put a lot on this one, making a loss and limp situation all the more embarrassing, hope it doesn't come to that and Indy was our joke game. The Bengals are an awful team with very little talent so I'll have faith that they get phased out in a routine 27-10 smashing. The pass rush has to activate, and hopefully these young players can wake up with the scent of the tourney looming. 

I'll be keyed in on Alex Collins this game, his play has dropped and health concerns loom. His fumbling issues have slowly creeped back as well, Buck has been there to pick up the slack but isn't as dynamic as Collins when he's on. The receivers stepped up last game and made tough grabs, let's get them going even more before the playoffs. Close it out.

I think most of us have been expecting the ravens to crap the bed for at least one of the last 3 games, I think they'll win this week but it won't be pretty.

Interested to see if the bengals are motivated at all considering Lewis is on his way out and Burflict is doubtful.

2 hours ago, paraven said:

will be a close game but I dont see them not winning a do or die game at home for the playoffs, against a 6-9 team. This isnt the bengals of past. Contain the raven killer and all shall be ok

Ravens 27- bengals 20

How far are you going in the past? 

5 hours ago, Danand said:

In other news. I am skipping the New Years Eve party to see if the Ravens can get to the promised land.

Better not let me down

my wife is sick (flu, nothing serious), so I have a free excuse to sit home and watch football all day. Plus its like negative 40 outside so Im ok with laying low for the day/night

Archived