Texans Up/Down (Late Edition)

JLambert58

Took care of business when they needed to, getting the 1st round bye.  I think the Riveron instructed the refs "No controversial calls against the Steelers this week!"

Up:

Rosie Nix - Got another TD.  Good play, the defense didn't know what was up and Bell floated to the right.  Nix had a couple good blocks too.

Vance McDonald - Nice job catching the ball and getting YAC.  Also had some nice blocks.  Stay healthy my man!

Eli Rogers - Finally looking dynamic at PR.  Whatever you had for breakfast, keep eating it. 

AV - Had his hands full with Clowney. (literally)  Did a pretty nice job - as did the OL in general

Big Ben - of course.  Nice job spreading the ball around.

Stevan Ridley - got off the couch and looked pretty good as RB#2

Martavis Bryant - nice game.  Finally looking like the guy we've been waiting for.

JuJu - my new favorite player.  This guy just keeps upping the ante.  The spotlight is not too big for him.

Mike "Mighty Mouse" Hilton - 3 sack performance.  Guy is unreal.  Put him in Bud Dupree's body and we have Lawrence Taylor.

Joe Haden - Welcome back!  Good game at CB and even blocked an extra point. (called back put the result was the same)  The secondary is so much better with him in there.

Cam "12 Sacks" Heyward - Remind me again why he didn't get voted to the pro bowl?

HM

Justin Hunter - Made a play when called upon

Burns with an INT to shut down a Texans scoring opportunity

Down:

Bud Dupree - mostly useless.  Had a few backdoor tackles.

Run defense

Landry Jones - Threw for -1 yard.  What a bum!

Looking forward to the JV team beating the Browns again this year.  

4 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Fair enough.  There are alot of Steeler fans who say things like that and mean it.

I know, that's why I said it.  Too bad we don't have the old emoticons, that would have clarified my meaning a bit better.  

I have been somewhat bullish on Landry since Week 17 of last year.  Tomorrow should be a big day for him if he wants his career to progress in the right direction.  

Archived