3 Players you want to move on from.

CAPJ

1 hour ago, CAPJ said:

Just as the title says. 3 Players you hope aren't back with the team.

Mine are in no particular order Scandrick, Tyrone Crawford and Terrence Williams.

Thoughts?

Definitely want to move on from Scandrick. I was kind of on board with cutting Crawford, but it doesn't save much cap room and he's been a pretty decent player for us the last two seasons. 

Williams - yes. 

I think Chaz Green should be shown the door.

Tyrone Crawford. He played RDE all year long and faced opposing LTs. How many sacks did he get? That's not a blind side edge rusher.

Alfred Morris. I would like to get a younger more explosive RB2 though Morris was okay behind our line.

Jeff Heath. I think people have forgotten what a real safety looks like and have become OK with subpar. 

Benson Mayowa (DE)- always missing assignments just a wasted roster spot

Chaz Green (OT) - always injured time to move on

Dez Bryant (WR)- this guy is a cancer to the team always in Prescott's face wanting the ball but hasn't lived up to his star rated contract in 3 years, if he stays change his style of play that reflected Hines Ward of Pittsburgh maybe then he could resurrect his stature on the Cowboys.

Three Players?

Byron Jones, Tyrone Crawford, and probably Dez.

Three coaches?

Jason Garrett, Rod Marinelli, and Wade Wilson. Yes, I put Wilson ahead of Linehan. If we’re to have any chance of turning Dak into a legitimate NFL QB, we’ll need a QB coach who has a clue.

1. Byron Jones - I wanted him gone after the GB playoff game. We need a true S back there, not some tweener.

2. Terrance Williams - He sucks as the #2 WR option. We can do better than him.

3. Tyrone Crawford - When he's a defensive captain you know your defense is in trouble. He needs to go. 

HM: Chaz Green - I can't wait until he's gone. 

Archived