EVERYTHING ELSE!

ET80

7 minutes ago, tab said:

im curious what yall think of the Skeeters rebranding

...yuck, I HATE it. Sucks too, the Skeeters are basically in my backyard, it was a good, cheap spur of the moment activity I could take the family to.

I don't think that changes, but... ugh, Space Cowboys just doesn't sound right.

Why is it a Daft Punk man???? Are Traditional NASA (as in Why the **** Houston uses a space theme in the first place) Astronaut suits not good enough?

Visually though, its all too busy of a logo

Edited by tab
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, tab said:

Why is it a Daft Punk man????

Don't get me wrong, I sorta like Daft Punk - but you're right, get the MTV Spaceman or something.

27 minutes ago, tab said:

Visually though, its all too busy of a logo

I would have liked the old Astros from 96-98 color scheme and logo...

1075.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here to brag and recognize a buddy of mine here:

I made a resolution to lose weight and keep it off without fad diets or supplements - my wife and I hired a dietician, I got my workout schedule set up and I'm seeing results! I'm down 35 lbs since the start of March, and I'm not doing anything crazy like full keto/Paleo diet - I learned how to portion control and focused on greens and lighter proteins (chicken, turkey, fish). I have 15 lbs to go, so I know I'm going to be beach ready this summer.

There were a lot of mental and physical changes I made (and I have a lot of support from family and even a few FF guys here) but you know one of the biggest motivators I had? @amazingandre. I've been following him and his journey on FB - the things he's done to get to his weight loss keep me moving and pushing. Dude is a beast!

Tim - you're looking solid, king. Keep that work up!

• Like 6