EVERYTHING ELSE!

ET80

2 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

YOU RUINED MY LIFE!

You act like there was much to ruin in the first place. I mean, like if you punch a turd sandwich ... it's just a flatter turd sandwich. Almost kinda like a turd quesadilla maybe. One could honestly argue that that's maybe even a little better.

So, what I'm saying is you're welcome for turning your life into a turd quesadilla.

Any of you guys have any interest in an AFC South fantasy league? Figure we could do 16 teams to evenly spread it across the division if the interest was out there. Something like 5 Titans fans, 5 Jags fans, 5 Texans fans and a Colts fan lol. We've got a long-running keeper league in the Titans forum, but it's been awhile since we've just run a basic standard league. Obviously I'll post this in the old FF if we want to start the ball rolling, but figured I'd gauge some interest before thinking about setting things up/a draft. Though yes, I'm aware that right now I'm really just asking this to ET, aa and mse.

Yeah I don't have notifications on for if there is any post. Only for I'm quoted. It really helps when I post in a random NFL Gen thread or something and I don't go back to over and over. I know if someone quoted me or mentioned me with the @mse326 and that seems to suffice.

I have a feeling once we are running at full capacity, I'll return after 2 days with about 100+ notifications. Let's see though. 

I'm pretty stoked though, I've finally got the hang of the mobile version. 

Also the formatting is great, I pasted a table from Wikipedia into the Soccer forum and it was lovely to see it work without getting all skewed and illegible.