EVERYTHING ELSE!

ET80

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

yeah i figured that was him.  I'm posting from the parade.  That was interesting.

I avoided the crowd, watching on Ch 11. I have a few work meetings I couldn't reschedule and... well, I just don't like crowds anymore.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PincheJimmy said:

Hey guys, Cowboys fan here , just curious wants up with Damien Pierce, is it injured ? Rookie slump? He has disappeared the last 2 games , Thanks for looking 

I think it’s just how predictable the offense has become - everyone knows the Texans can’t throw or run to the right side (AJ Cann/Tytus Howard) so it’s known where to focus the defense to slow Pierce down. Texans D isn’t one to slow teams down, so the run game is abandoned quickly in effort to throw the ball more.

In addition, Pierce never topped 200 touches in his career - in college, he’d max out at roughly 175 combined touches, and he’s currently at 207. Given his style of running, he was bound to hit a wall quicker than most.

I don’t expect his numbers to improve, but it’s possible he has a flash game against the Browns.

On 11/27/2022 at 5:38 PM, Pastor Dillon said:

We are playing in the State Semi-Finals this Friday night! Its been a crazy season. Best season in school history was 10-3 and a loss in the 3rd round of the playoffs. This year we are sitting at 13-0, first every conference championship and playing for a chance at the state championship game! 

We have a rematch with North Shore in the State Quarterfinals this week. We lost in district play to them 16-13, but played awful 

• Like 2

I don’t think I ever told y’all this. So I assume by my screen name that you all know I’m also a pastor in addition to coaching football and teaching. 

we were doing a trunk or treat back end of October and some crack head showed up causing problems, screaming and F bombing everyone. I asked him to leave and home boy punched me in the face and I had to wrestle him to the ground and hold him there until the police arrived. Then dude fought the police. It’s was nuts. Dude bit me and all kinds of stuff. Probably the craziest thing that’s ever happened. 

6 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I don’t think I ever told y’all this. So I assume by my screen name that you all know I’m also a pastor in addition to coaching football and teaching. 

we were doing a trunk or treat back end of October and some crack head showed up causing problems, screaming and F bombing everyone. I asked him to leave and home boy punched me in the face and I had to wrestle him to the ground and hold him there until the police arrived. Then dude fought the police. It’s was nuts. Dude bit me and all kinds of stuff. Probably the craziest thing that’s ever happened. 

Holy hell - that’s actually pretty scary. Glad you got out of it OK!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Were you by yourself or did you have help? I used to be a bouncer and trying to hold someone down solo is asking for both of you to get hurt. Glad you came out alright of the ordeal. 

3 hours ago, Blaze said:

Were you by yourself or did you have help? I used to be a bouncer and trying to hold someone down solo is asking for both of you to get hurt. Glad you came out alright of the ordeal. 

A guy from my church helped me hold the dude down. His family eventually helped restrain him when they realized we weren’t gonna let him just go home with them.