Colt's Madden Ratings

Wyld Stallyns

QB Andrew Luck - 90, Scott Tolzien - 66, Stephen Morris - 61

HB Frank Gore - 83, Robert Turbin - 76, Christine Michael - 75, Marlon Mack - 72, Troymaine Pope - 65, Dalton Crossan - 61, Josh Ferguson - 61

FB - None

WR T.Y. Hilton - 88, Donte Moncrief - 80, Kamar Aiken - 78, Phillip Dorset - 73, Chester Rogers- 67, Quan Bray - 65, Bug Howard - 64, Tevaun Smith - 63, Jo Jo Natson - 59

TE Jack Doyle - 79, Brandon Williams - 71, Colin Jeter - 67, Eric Swoope - 66, Thomas Hennessy - 43

LT Anthony Castonzo - 83, Le'Raven Clark - 66, Fahn Cooper - 64

LG Jack Mewhort - 82

C Ryan Kelly - 79

RG Brian Schwenke - 74, Denzell Good - 69

RT Joe Haeg - 72, Zach Banner - 71, Jeremy Vujnovich - 64, Jerry Ugokwe 62

K Adam Vinatieri - 84

P Jeff Locke - 75

LE Henry Anderson - 76, Kendall Langford - 74, Hassan Ridgeway - 69

RE Tarell Basham - 70, Margus Hunt - 70, Grover Stewart - 61

DT Jonathan Hankins - 76, Al Woods - 74, T.Y. McGill - 73, Josh Boyd - 71, David Parry - 70

LOLB Jabaal Sheard - 79, Deiontrez Mount -  63

ROLB John Simon - 79, Barkevious Mingo - 78, Akeem Ayers - 76, LaVar Edwards - 74

MLB Sean Spence - 73, Jon Bostic - 68, Antonio Morrison - 68, Jeremiah George - 66, Anthony Walker Jr. - 66, Edwin Jackson - 65, Luke Rhodes - 58

CB Vontae Davis - 86, Darius Butler - 82, Quincy Wilson - 74, Rashaan Melvin - 72, Darryl Morris - 72, Tevin Mitchel - 65, Nate Hairston - 64, Chris Milton - 64

FS Malik Hooker - 76, T.J. Green - 68

SS Clayton Geathers - 81, Mattias Farley - 61, Tyis Powell - 60

So far EA has released ratings for the first round draft picks and Top 5 QBs.

We have confirmation that Malik Hooker will be a 76. 

Highest rated

Myles Garret - 83

OJ Howard - 82

Jamal Adams / Christian McCaffrey / Leonard Fournette - 81

Lowest Rated

Jonathan Allen / Charles Harris / Hassan Reddick - 73

Jarrad Davis / Ador'ee Jackson / TJ Watt - 74 

Andrew Luck is not in the Top 5 QBs, but it was stated that Luck and Wilson were the only other QBs rated over 90 

Brady 99

Rodgers 98

Ryan 96 

Bree's 92

Roethlisberger 91

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20145215/madden-nfl-18-ratings-every-2017-nfl-first-round-pick-myles-garrett-cleveland-browns-leads#Sort

EA released the rating for first round draft picks 

Colt's draft pick Malik Hooker is confirmed as a 76 

Highest Rated 

Myles Garrett - 83

OJ Howard - 82

Jamal Adams, Leonard Fournette and Christian McCaffrey - 81

Lowest rated 

Jonathan Allen, Charles Harris and Hassan Reddick - 73

Jarrad Davis, Ador'ee Jackson and TJ Watt - 74

1 hour ago, texans_uk said:

Gore 83? Do you think he will justify that this year? 

Sure. I think that if he weren't 34 years old he could have been at least an 86. Last year he averaged 16 carries/game. Not really that high. He can still get 800+ yards and maybe flirt w/ 1,000

• 2 weeks later...

These are terrible.  Most egregious is probably Hankins.  Apparently Mingo is a better player than him lol

Hooker should not be that low relative to other rookies.. the dude was a potential top 5 pick

Hilton's 88 doesnt sound that bad until you see all the WRs rated above him around the league.

Kelly deserves to be a good 5-6 pts higher, he;s our best OLman.

There are too many other bad ratings (too high and too low) to list.  They did very little research for these, that much is clear.

2 hours ago, bananabucket said:

These are terrible.  Most egregious is probably Hankins.  Apparently Mingo is a better player than him lol

Hooker should not be that low relative to other rookies.. the dude was a potential top 5 pick

Hilton's 88 doesnt sound that bad until you see all the WRs rated above him around the league.

Kelly deserves to be a good 5-6 pts higher, he;s our best OLman.

There are too many other bad ratings (too high and too low) to list.  They did very little research for these, that much is clear.

The guy who used to always do Ratings was let go prior to last years game. Pretty sure this is the same team that did last year as well. I always feel like the Colts get jobbed on Ratings. The fact that Akeem Ayers has the same rating as Hankins and Hooker is beyond me. 

I think Gore will justify his 83. Every time I watch him he always pounds and picks up the yards. Don't feel he gets the credit for still playing at a top level in this league despite getting to an age where running backs are supposed to slow down. 

TY doesn't get enough credit either. 

Can't wait for this game, especially with the new Longshot mode. 

Interesting thing I noticed, I started the Connected Franchise and the Ratings are slightly different. Some players are up a couple points (Luck is 92, Hilton is 90, Gore is 85) some are the same (Hankins, Hooker) and most of the lower depth guys are higher as well. But I did notice Marlon Mack is actually lower. ? 

1 hour ago, stallyns said:

Yeah, I'm not sure how Mingo and Ayers are so close to Simon and Sheard. And yet all the MLBs are under 75. 

Mingo has speed, and that is all. Madden doesn't appreciate how weak, his inability to disengage and flimsy he is. Also hookers overall is lower than his, and he is a 1st round pick and Mingo basically didn't play last year a part from special team. 

It shows how powerful being a st rounder is to GM's and game developers. 

Archived