Total Control Mock Draft Interest Thread

EaglesPeteC

On 12/30/2017 at 10:05 PM, squire12 said:

I am interested in participating 

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I think it would be awesome to see GM's pair up with as many of these teams as possible. That is a great next step to grow this mock. 

I personally plan on reaching out to another Eagles forum member to work with me. 

I am good to go with GB as my first choice.   If there are others interested in GB and there are open teams, I could move to another if needed

I am more than happy to work with others ......Cwood

15 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I think it would be awesome to see GM's pair up with as many of these teams as possible. That is a great next step to grow this mock. 

I personally plan on reaching out to another Eagles forum member to work with me. 

I reached out to a Giants fan earlier today.  He has similar opinions on how we should address the off season and I could use the help in managing the team.  

1 hour ago, ny92jefferis said:

Glad to see the new faces and welcome back the vets.

Looking forward to putting on another great mock draft for you guys.

NO pressure on you now to deliver.   

NYG with the #2 pick and TCMD getting early hype

I'd love to participate and would be cool with any team. I am starting school again tomorrow so I can't do more than I did last year, but always active and never miss picks (I'll big board if I can't post in a timeframe). Familiar with the docs and have kept up with the threads.

Archived