Total Control Mock Draft Interest Thread

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You can't blame people for not wanting to work for Jerry Jones or admit they like the Cowboys in public xD

This is true but if I can show my ugly mug in public after my team won 3 games, fired the front office, fired the head coach, benched Eli Manning over Geno Smith killing his games started streak only to lose his job the next week, then shirley temple we can get a cowboys fan up in here.

Off topic but have any of you every played the game "Cards Against Humanity".  Funny stuff, played it last night it goes great with alcohol. 

2 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

This is true but if I can show my ugly mug in public after my team won 3 games, fired the front office, fired the head coach, benched Eli Manning over Geno Smith killing his games started streak only to lose his job the next week, then shirley temple we can get a cowboys fan up in here.

Off topic but have any of you every played the game "Cards Against Humanity".  Funny stuff, played it last night it goes great with alcohol. 

Cards against Humanity is awesome.   Add in some good mixed drinks and it will get nasty out of hand.  

1 minute ago, Trojan said:

If this is a sign ups, what teams are available for me to choose from?

No it isn't....Pete blew his load early and posted the thread ahead of time, only if you were here earlier Trojan when we all need protection from Peter.

Just now, Counselor said:

Do I get my team or what?

Most likely.  This is just a thread to get the talks started, things have been dead in this forum for awhile now and we just needed to know you guys were still alive and down to mock.

Signups are still some time out.

Archived