JDR & TD's farewell GDT: Raiders @ Chargers

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

Would you  rather have the Raiders win a meaningless game or lose and get a higher draft pick?  It's a valid question and I personally hope they lose.  The win means nothing and the chance at landing a top 10 player in drafts wont come often for this team going forward.  

Carr is clearly not 100 percent and a part of me wants him to sit today.

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Would you  rather have the Raiders win a meaningless game or lose and get a higher draft pick?  It's a valid question and I personally hope they lose.  The win means nothing and the chance at landing a top 10 player in drafts wont come often for this team going forward.  

I always hope for a win. 

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Carr is clearly not 100 percent.  He will rebound big time next season.  

The win means we stick it to Rivers and the Dolts but I get where you are coming from. I just can't root against the team, especially vs a division rival.

If everything falls right for the draft pick we could end up tied with 5 other teams (Jets, Bengals, Donkeys, Niners Bears) at 6-10 and getting between the 6th and 10th pick. I don't have the patience to do all the math for the SOS to find out which we'd get.

1 minute ago, Blazer026 said:

I always hope for a win. 

I don't.  I look towards the future not a meaningless win.  Sure the draft pick may not pan out but no one will care in 2 years if we won 6 or 7 games this year.  What will make a difference is another blue chip prospect on this roster.  

If we have a bad showing today I think we start looking for a new HC tomorrow but I think TD may be retained and demoted back to QB coach.  That is the best he is going to get around the league so maybe he decides not to leave Carr and accept the demotion.

5 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I think it's worth noting our last period of success started with knocking KC out of the playoffs on the last game of the 1999 season.

Archived