The Colt’s HC predications are begun

Wyld Stallyns

NO!! ?Why would a guy who can’t develope OL for Seattle get serious consideration for a head coach job on a team with only 2 solid OL on it? Castonzo and Kelly with Mewhort as a pending free agent. Maybe Cable will turn some of our DL into OL (JR Sweezy reference for those not in the know) 

The only thing worse would be the Giant’s OL Coach. 

I’d rather take Toub and I’m not hot on a special teams coach getting the HC job but it beats Cable by a mile.

*interview requested*

Panthers DC Steve Wilkes

Patriots OC Josh McDaniels

Seahawks DC Kris Richard

Chiefs OC Matt Nagy

Texans DC Mike Vrabel

Baylor HC Matt Rhule

*rumored interest* 

Patriots DC Matt Patricia

Chiefs Asst HC Brad Childress

Chiefs STC Dave Toub 

Steelers OC Todd Haley 

Cardinals HC Bruce Arians (possibly retiring) 

Seahawks OC Darrell Bevell 

Seahawks OL Tom Cable  

Ian Rapoport also named 3 candidates who seem to be the obvious names people have talked about so nothing really new on his end 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000900056/article/whos-safe-whos-out-afc-coaches-on-hot-seat

Indianapolis Colts: Coach Chuck Pagano is expected to coach his last game on Sunday. Sources say Indianapolis will be looking for a new coach, which will be general manager Chris Ballard's first hire. Owner Jim Irsay has already made calls to prepare. The opportunity to coach Andrew Luck is sure to draw top candidates, even if the quarterback's health is still a little bit of a question mark. Based on Ballard's background and Luck's status, some names to watch are McDaniels, Chiefs special teams coach Dave Toub and Kansas City offensive coordinator Matt Nagy.

Former Colt’s employee and current 1070 the fan employee Kevin Bowen posted this article about 7 potential HC candidates

http://www.1070thefan.com/blogs/kevins-corner/colts-coverage/realistic-colts-head-coaching-options

his list as follows 

Cards HC Arians (looks like he is retiring)

Seahawks OC Darrell Bevell (Ballard’s college teammate and right hand man Ed Dodds worked with him in Seattle) 

Seahawks OL coach Tom Cable (I think I made my opinion clear on this) 

Chiefs Assistant HC Brad Childress (asst coach at Wisconsin when  Ballard was there) 

Chiefs OC Matt Nagy

Chiefs  ST Coor Dave Toub

Steelers OC Todd Haley (was with Bears with Ballard) 

Pats OC Josh McDaniels, Seahawks DC Kris Richard and Texans DC Mike Vrabel have interviewed. After today’s game the Colts will be able to interview Chiefs OC Matt Nagy who confirmed he is interviewing. Chiefs SPC Dave Toub hasn’t been confirmed yet but is expected to interview and Panthers DC Steve Wilks will interview as well after this weekend 

On 1/2/2018 at 11:23 AM, tom cody said:

I wonder if the team would have any interest in Jim Harbaugh. He did QB for Indy in the 90's and given Michigan's bowl loss he might be looking to move on. Looking forward to seeing who the new coach will be. 

I don’t think Harbaugh would leave Michigan. At least not right now, and not without beating Urban Meyer first. 

On 1/2/2018 at 9:23 AM, tom cody said:

I wonder if the team would have any interest in Jim Harbaugh. He did QB for Indy in the 90's and given Michigan's bowl loss he might be looking to move on. Looking forward to seeing who the new coach will be. 

Not a fan as a coach. Too unstable. 

5 hours ago, chargerbuckeye said:

He's never going to beat Urban. Irsay will snort a line and offer him a gruden contract.

Probably not.....but he did keep his franchise from moving to another city by working with the state and city. 

Archived