Sign in to follow this  
stallyns

The Colt’s HC predications are begun

8 hours ago, The LBC said:

@stallyns Predication?

gEXfyXp.gif

Well the original post has a ‘prediction’ in it. 

At least that’s what I’m going with 

Earlier today I read an article that said that Michael Lombardi had mentioned in a podcast that the Colt’s had conducted an interview on Monday for the HC position. He said that because there was no request submitted to the NFL that it was possible that the candidate might be a college coach. That article also listed the timeline for coaching interviews with an interview a day for 4 days between Jan 4-7 then a gap to the 11 for Steve Wilks interview. 

ESPN is now saying that Baylor HC Matt Rhule was the candidate. Baylor hired Rhule last Dec. after 4 seasons at Temple where he lead them to their first ever back to back 10 win seasons. He finished 1-11 in his first year at Baylor. 

I’ve told some friends that I think if the Colts were hiring anyone but McDaniels that the decision would be made by the end of the week. Otherwise they are waiting for the Patriots post season to be over. 

Strange to say the least. I understand they probably already decided on McDaniels and are probably saving him from wasting his time going through the motions for no good reason. But with Nagy taking the job in Chicago that leaves Rhule and McDaniels as offensive coaches interviewed so unless they’re lining anymore up.... that’s it. 

Looks like McDaniels and Colts have agreed to terms. Everyone is gonna get better this off-season except for Houston.....bummer

12 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

Looks like McDaniels and Colts have agreed to terms. Everyone is gonna get better this off-season except for Houston.....bummer

Well you do get Watson, Watt and Mercilus back healthy and IF your head coach can play nice with your new GM there might be something there for you. 

With the way the Titans treated Mularky I don’t know if I would say they’re getting better. We’ll have to see who they hire. 

Looks like it’s becoming a definitive  media conclusion that Josh McDaniels will be offered the job and that he’ll hire Cowboy’s LBer coach Matt Eberflus as DC

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.stampedeblue.com/platform/amp/2018/1/16/16897384/who-is-colts-soon-to-be-defensive-coordinator-matt-eberflus

Chris Blystone of Stampede Blue wrote this article about Matt Eberflus which shows his coaching history. Good read on our potential DC. Says that the Cowboys offered him an extension before this season and he turned it down. Word is that some people had hopes that he would replace Rod Marinelli if/when he retires. 

I do like knowing that he worked both in 4-3 and 3-4 defenses. 

there is no doubt after this, McDaniels is happening. I searched for Kelly Amity Eberflus on FB and this post is the first one visible to EVERYONE. 

Eberfluss has ties or has worked with....

Eric Mangini

Nick Saban

Bill Belichick

Josh McDaniels

Rob Ryan

Monte Kiffin

Rod Marinelli

On 1/9/2018 at 3:46 PM, The LBC said:

@stallyns Predication?

gEXfyXp.gif

Gosh, maybe @stallyns meant the Head Coach's prevarications, as the usual fake-optimism cant, "Ohhh, I think we have an O-line, and defense, already in place to win games!", or, "Jim Irsay seems like a great guy- can't wait to work with him!"

OR, maybe he meant to say depredations, like the havoc McDaniels wrought in Denver, clashing with Jay Cutler and trading him away; jettisoning established players in favor of overrated Patriot back-ups?

On 1/16/2018 at 11:11 PM, stallyns said:

there is no doubt after this, McDaniels is happening. I searched for Kelly Amity Eberflus on FB and this post is the first one visible to EVERYONE. 

Sexyyyyyy! Here's a photo of Matt Eberflus, "Ol' Never-Flustered" Eberflus, as he's known, for his calm demeanor.

Judging from his picture he likes to go with a one-gap scheme.

Image result for Matt Eberflus

Wonder if Eberflus will make a push for friend/college teammate Craig Kuligowski. Coach Cool has put some stud DL in the NFL. Will put a couple more in this year with Canes.