2018 NFL Coaching Carousel Thread

Dr LBC

Just now, stallyns said:

Not sure how I feel about this guy,  he went 1-11 at Baylor after back to back 10 win seasons at Temple.

The Colts are supposed to interview Panthers DC Steve Wilks tomorrow and I think if they don’t announce a new HC by Saturday then their just to offer the job to McDaniels 

That’s a weird candidate. 

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

What would it take to get saban? 20M per? 30M? Would he turn that down? I’d assume he’d also want to the president and GM also. 

Saban has enough money at this point where it doesn't matter what he's offered all he cares about is his legacy and national championships. 

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

Hallelujah! Never thought we'd get rid of this bum.

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:
i can’t begin to explain how happy I am that this scrub is gone. 

Interesting. My understanding is that Browns ST have consistently outperformed the team as a whole.

Edit:

DTOaD2_VAAAnJKJ?format=jpg&name=medium

Brad Biggs

@BradBiggs

#Bears will indeed hire former Oregon coach Mark Helfrich as offensive coordinator on Matt Nagy's staff as @MullyHanley said early in their show.   

An interesting hire for Matt Nagy. Safe to say the Bears offense will have some major changes in 2018. 

12 hours ago, base615 said:

Interesting. My understanding is that Browns ST have consistently outperformed the team as a whole.

Edit:

DTOaD2_VAAAnJKJ?format=jpg&name=medium

Just came in here to say this. Browns ST has been ranked in the top 10 in basically every meaningful category since Tabor arrived. Why all the hate? 

15 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

What would it take to get saban? 20M per? 30M? Would he turn that down? I’d assume he’d also want to the president and GM also. 

It would take his wife to agree to it to be honest. My understanding is that she loves Alabama, doesn't want to leave, etc etc. 

13 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

A lot of our local media members up in Minnesota have been saying this too for a couple days

Have to imagine that makes Cards a player in the Alex Smith market for sure. He seems like the type of quarterback Shurmur loves

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Have to imagine that makes Cards a player in the Alex Smith market for sure. He seems like the type of quarterback Shurmur loves

Yep. I believe Smith, Keenum, and even Bradford would all be in play for him down there.

One advantage the other two have is the knowledge of the system.

Archived