Dom Capers will not return next year

jiggad369

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

When you go out of your way to bring up a posters prior posts that turned out to be wrong you won't make any friends on a message board. It's pretty simple.

Mac waited a week to fire Sanders, Slocum and our TE/RBs coaches in the past. What AG said was a pretty educated guess based on Mac's prior history and the fact it was a holiday. He was wrong, big deal. Not the first nor last time any of us will be wrong. 

Sounds like Capers was fired yesterday. Not even sure I was wrong, but I'll own it. 

57 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

It's not really a mob mentality. In this case you happen to fall in the minority where as this "mob" is in the majority. When you realize this and do some self-reflecting it may make your time a little more enjoyable on here. 

Nick. How you doing man?!!!

1 minute ago, Slinky said:

What I say about mob mentality? LOL. You weren't even involved in this whole conversation. Thanks for proving my point. 

You love to play victim. I was just joking around and you just have to play victim like you bring none of this on yourself.

But we're not supposed to talk about this.

As per topic. I legit just found out about this news. Pretty great way to start off the year!!