Who Shoud We Select at # 4?

Mind Character

Who Shoud We Select at # 4 (Colts Plz Win)?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who Shoud We Select at # 4 (Assuming the Colts don't Screw Us)?

• DE Bradley Chubb, NC State
    • CB/S Minkah Fitzpatrick, Alabama
    • RB Saquon Barkley, Penn State
    • Trade Down Baby!!
    • SS/LB Derwin James, Florida State
    • CB Denzel Ward, Ohio State
    • WR Calvin Ridley, Alabama
    • Other

7 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Team trade down, party of one please.

I would normally love to trade down a few spots but if Denzel Ward or Bradley Chubb are there then the value is too good to pass. 

If the are both gone and we have our QB then I would trade down to get more ammo. If we do trade down in that scenario I’d prefer do it big or don’t at all. 20-28 range with multiple high picks in return and then get Sony Michel or Michael Gallup or Jessie Bates if he declares. Sony might even push for top 20 imo. My clear cut #2 RB and a much better value than Barkley Top 5.

I’m curious to know how far those wanting to trade down are willing to go. Are we talking going from the 4-6 range until the teens for a 2019 1st? On paper, there seems to be a drop off very apparent from that top 5 range to the teens, so I’m curious where the line is drawn.

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I’m curious to know how far those wanting to trade down are willing to go. Are we talking going from the 4-6 range until the teens for a 2019 1st? On paper, there seems to be a drop off very apparent from that top 5 range to the teens, so I’m curious where the line is drawn.

I am thinking AZ (currently 13, I think).

I want more than their 2019 #1, though.

11 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I personally don’t see Denzel Ward as 4th pick value. Lattimore went 11, and he’s not Lattimore. I do like Chubb though.

He’s better at everything except size and physicality. He won’t win by disrupting receivers like Marshon he is going to win with better positioning, mirroring and athletically. He is more of a Dieon Sanders or Darrell Green type. Marshon is like Sherman or Revis.

Haden went 6th and Gilbert 8th.  Ward is on a different level in a draft that doesn’t have as many Top 10 talents as most. I think 4-7 is where he goes.

4 minutes ago, bruceb said:

I am thinking AZ (currently 13, I think).

I want more than their 2019 #1, though.

I can live with 13 if we really get tremendous value and execute. These great trade backs look not so great when you get Corey Coleman-like execution and other teams find cornerstone players. Execution is the ultimate judge when you pass on elite level prospects.

Archived