Week 17: New York Jets vs. New England Patriots - it's Hackening

jetskid007

Feel bad for Bryce. Nice kid, humble kid, works hard, but my god is he terrible. Makes some terrific throws in preseason but my god has he look just useless in his professional starts. Work on that resume Bryce, the NFL probably isn't going to work out man. 

We handled Hack pretty bad too, but hes done next to nothing to warrant playing time. Problem is Petty was actually bad enough to even wonder if Hack could be that bad. I hope we add as many QBs as possible. Our situation is easily the worst in football...need a complete change.

8 hours ago, TheChad said:

I'm willing to put up with them deciding that playing Hack now will do more harm than good, even though I don't understand it. But that's only if they have used the opportunity to definitively say that Bryce Petty is not worth keeping around. He'll never be our starter, he won't win you any games as a fill-in backup, and he's not going to make the other QBs better. You just cannot go into the 2018 preseason with him on this roster.

Buster Skrine too. My god his cutting is way overdue.

And if they really want to make me happy, get an edge rusher and a good QB (Kirk Cousins would be nice, though I have no idea why he'd want to come here) and I'll give the offseason a thumbs up.

Can Justin Burris go too?  He can't change direction well enough to play man corner. 

Archived