Week 17 Discussion Thread

TecmoSuperJoe

Just now, game3525 said:

One positive note is Eric Weddle got burnt on that TD.

Yeah, I am that petty. 

He's been anti-clutch for Baltimore. When it matters most, he shrinks. His San Diego genes shining through. Of course, if he had signed in NE, he'd have a game winning interception to win the Super Bowl.

4 minutes ago, Starless said:

The second pick wasn't on a deep ball, smartass.

Passes of 20+ yards are classified as deep balls. Both of his picks traveled 20+ yards according to the graphic showing during the game.

4 minutes ago, showtime said:

I believe the Falcons play the Rams in the wild card round.  I think one of the biggest advantages the Falcons have in that match-up is their experience.  The Rams are a really young team.  With that said, it's going to be an extremely difficult game.  The Rams are a really good team.

Experience doesn't mean anything. That's what was supposed to guide Seattle to a win a few weeks ago. Atlanta has a balanced offense. That's what scares me.

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'm not happy that we have to face Atlanta. You have an offense that could give us problems.

Very unlikely with the way it's played most of the year.  The defense is much better than people realize though as they carried over their strong play at the end of last year and have come a top 5 to 8 defense this year.   If our offense scores over 20 points we are undefeated this year but if we score under 20 we have lost every game.   Thats you're key number is to keep our offense under 20 because our defense doesn't give up much more if any.  Im looking forward to it as i wanted the Falcons to play the Rams and Eagles big time i'll enjoy both games for sure.

3 minutes ago, Starless said:

Chiefs 1-4 when kept under 100 yards rushing. Just sayin'.

Kareem Hunts' carries in each loss...

Steelers: 9

Raiders: 18

Cowboys: 9

Giants: 18

Bills: 11

Jets: 9

Matt Nagy is calling plays now. I think it's pretty safe to say that he won't mis-use Hunt like Reid had been.

Archived