Week 17 GDT - Saints (11-4) @ Buccaneers (4-11)

Mid Iowa

This is a big game. 

We're battling for home field in the first round. Hopefully we win, the Panthers win, and we take the #4 seed.

I may not be too active for the game as I'll likely be watching on my Verizon package which is delayed about 5 minutes, so you Jacks will spoil everything for me ;)

2 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

This is a big game. 

We're battling for home field in the first round. Hopefully we win, the Panthers win, and we take the #4 seed.

I may not be too active for the game as I'll likely be watching on my Verizon package which is delayed about 5 minutes, so you Jacks will spoil everything for me ;)

Please correct me if im wrong but...

If the Saints, Panthers, Seahawks and 49ers all win we would be the 3rd seed and play the Seahawks in NOLA right?

5 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

Please correct me if im wrong but...

If the Saints, Panthers, Seahawks and 49ers all win we would be the 3rd seed and play the Seahawks in NOLA right?

I think that's right. Rams would stay at 11wins (5 losses) and we'd be at 12 with the Panthers. Atlanta (9-7) would be out and Seattle (10-6) would be in.

That would make the seeding:
Saints #3
Panthers #4
Rams #5
Seahawks #6

We'd play the Seahawks at home.

47 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

I think that's right. Rams would stay at 11wins (5 losses) and we'd be at 12 with the Panthers. Atlanta (9-7) would be out and Seattle (10-6) would be in.

That would make the seeding:
Saints #3
Panthers #4
Rams #5
Seahawks #6

We'd play the Seahawks at home.

Rams would be #4 seed because they won division. 

Also Rams are resting starters and with how well Jimmy G's 49ers have been playing I think we'll have the 3 seed if we win. 

7 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

Im finally convinced... Our biggest need is an athletic tackling machine linebacker. This team needs to come away from the 1st round with either Rashaan Evans or Roquan Smith!!!

We need dudes that can play in space.

If neither one of them are available I would be happy with a defensive lineman.

Archived